Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wave*

i m new here plz welcome me
    Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Re: *wave*

welcome to gs wid a new nick..
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

^^ thanks
      Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

welcome ..
        so u took my advice ? r someone eles ?
        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by Sandleen
          welcome ..
          so u took my advice ? r someone eles ?
          thankoo and me still waiting for ur PM

Comment

pm ? why ? No need for pm . dont u think so ?
            I mean u r allready posting with new nick now so ab kion pm karn nicks ..
            "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

pm ? why ? No need for pm . dont u think so ?
              I mean u r allready posting with new nick now so ab kion pm karn nicks ..
              yup i need na

Comment

how many nicks u want ? hmmm

Comment

how many nicks u want ? hmmm
                  atleast 10

Comment

jitey rahein khush rahein

welcome
                    Life is not a joke, but a life without jokes is a cruel joke of life

Comment

Belcome..
                      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome
                          Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

welcome

Comment

o salam pai imran
                              Put the lime in the Coke you nut and drink it all down
                              You put the lime in the Coke you nut and drink em both togedda
                              You put the lime in the Coke you nut make you feel better

You put the lime in the Coke you nut make you feel better

You put the lime in the Coke you nut make you feel better.....

Comment

Working...
                              X