for unloved Romanians...how to get a wife and keep it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for unloved Romanians...how to get a wife and keep it

Every one loves Roman, sometimes thats good thing and sometimes not so.... anyway, he needs someone tell help with home domestics.

as his Auntie, I suggest that it is my duty to force him to marry, the problem is that I need help

so help me.... please
    May your every wish be granted...
    Ancient chinese curse

Re: for unloved Romanians...how to get a wife and keep it

hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

you are too young!
      Ancient chinese curse

Comment

plz dont force him well u know better wats the situation is convince him then force him

Comment

The fact that Romans wife would be called "it" ..is somewhat disturbing..
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Zakk, you are being overly sensitive....one is merely keeping all options open.
            Ancient chinese curse

Comment

LD: If Roman has reached the "it" level..methinks Roman has run out of options..
              How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

PD's billa but IT is already nuetered

Comment

Yeah he needs to get laid.

Maybe the bellydancers that he took pics of?

Or do they fall into the "I respect them-but will not marry those hot mamas" category?
                  I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

just imagining what falls under the catagory it..........

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

^^^oh you came.... its been lonely without you.

hiccup and missy m have run off to a registary office and i had noone to talk to!
                      Ancient chinese curse

Comment

PGC, I guess those belly welly dancery things could be called "its"

I'd hate to think they were women.
                        Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Originally posted by Zakk
                          LD: If Roman has reached the "it" level..methinks Roman has run out of options..
                          Zakk, come here

daisy whispers roman doesnt know, im going to find him a wife and send it to him by DFS, or DHS or whatever its called.

dont tell him!
                          Ancient chinese curse

Comment

lazy_daisy. Roman is mine. He was mine the day he lay hands on me. I will not let him marry any one other than me. He cant just screw around with me and froget me. I shall bitach slap him if he doesnt give me a diamond ring (cause diamonds are forever) by the summer end. When he was around there was so much excitment. The walks we took talking about life universe and everything else. He had said he would never leave me. He used to be so romantic , he used to say that my ass was the best thing since sliced cheese. Oh those dreamy conversations, eating nihari at bus stop and going to data ganj sahibs mayzar together.

all gone. sigh
                            hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh, I seeeeeeee, last in line, the back-up girl

ummmm, think belly welly dancers have the pick of the men, lol, it's one of my favorite classes btw
                              "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                              Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                              Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Working...
                              X