Maulana Fraudia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maulana Fraudia

Forgive me if Iam wrong but don't you guys think Maulana Fraudia and Mr. Fraudia are the same people, it's not about the name but there is a feeling inside of me telling this. There is nothing bad about having two names but I was just wondering.

You are forgiven Uncle Umair Sahib. I am in Australia and I do'nt know that who is this Mr. Fraudia Sahib.Understand.
    By the way, you look like "Appou". You must be "Appou". Yes I know,you are "Appou". Now do'nt lie to us just admit it.
    If you watch the "simpsons" Funny seriel on TV there is an Indian character "Appou" in this funny seriel.
    Hahahaha

Peer Sahib http://www.pak.org/gupshup/fraudia.gif

[This message has been edited by Maulana Fraudia (edited April 29, 2000).]

Comment

Who needs a Quickie Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by UMAIR316:
        Forgive me if Iam wrong but don't you guys think Maulana Fraudia and Mr. Fraudia are the same people, it's not about the name but there is a feeling inside of me telling this. There is nothing bad about having two names but I was just wondering.

entirely different styles and intellectual level. Maulana Fraudia is more like u.

Comment

Do they show simpsons in Australian language?

Comment

You are a champion Farwa. What the hell are you talking about? Yes, they do show Simpsons in Australian language and for your kind information Australia's national language is also English.

Comment

I don't think so Maulana sahib, I lived in Sydney for 11 years of my life and I've never heard of the Simpsons.
              And ZZ why you have to be negative about everything or is it just in your _ _ _ _ _ blood.

[This message has been edited by UMAIR316 (edited April 29, 2000).]

Comment

Uncle Umair316 Sahib Mujhay aap ki photo(under your name) dekh ke pehlay hi shakk thaa keh aap zaroor koi puranay zamanay ki cheez hain (only kidding ya.)
                When and why did you left Sydney? It's a beautyful place.

Anyways I am in Melbourne and I am not a big fan of "Simpsons" but my flatmate she like to watch it that's why I know about it. Melbourne's TV channel # 10 is showing this funny program since last few years.

May be ZZ likes you hoonhhoonhhhhhhh.

Comment

Simpsons is on Channel Ten at the time slot of 7:30 or something and every Sunday too

like D A H

Comment

Lets chnage the thread and call it "APPU'S SHAK DI BEMAAAAAAARI" or "What time do U all watch the Simpsons".

------------------
                    "Don't mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life."

Comment

Maulana Fruadia.. he is posting all his threads in a wrong forum, and they are all being close and moved..

Comment

I'm just kidding, I used to watch The Simpsons in Sydney. It was my favirote show.
                        People over there didn't get the idea of Apu working in the Quickie Mart.

Comment

Just asking Umair,
                          Do u have the same accent ?

Comment

Anchal, it seems like you are also in Melbourne.Is that right?
                            If yes then, I am studying at RMIT and what about yourself?

Hum bhe aakhir Maulana hain, Kia hua agar thora bohat fraud kar letay hain. Kon nahin karta fraudian Nawaz Shrif, Benazir, Asif Ali Zardari sabhi to kartay hain.
                            "Apu" mian pakray gaie. Aakhir pakar lia Apu Mian aap ko. Where are you now Apu mian and what are you up to?

Comment

No Maulana i am in Sydney
                              but thats not far just three hours of drive down the Hume Highway

Comment

Working...
                              X