Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Admin

Salaams,

And where did the "HUMAN RIGHTS OR SHARIA LAWS - YOU CHOOSE!" thread go?!

Rubi jee .. I cannot tell you exactly what happened .. but I imagine that some admin team member tried to move your thread to Religion forum. Due to excessive load these days, there is a big possibility that the thread was lost during transition. I am still waiting for an answer from the night support team, but in the meantime, I would like to apologize on their behalf. You know, we will never delete our dear Dehatan's post.

azkar

Comment

Oye Azkar, log kiya pagal hain jo itna soch soch kar apna username latay hain aur aap un ko un kay asli naam say bu'laanay lagtay hain. Yay Rubi Jee, Rubi Jee kiya laga rakh'kha hai. "Dehatn" kahtay hoo'ai kiya sharam aatee hai.
      The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

ooops. sawwy. TK, really, i did not notice until i saw ur message. I respect the usernames yaar.

Comment

Azkar ji,

Shukria.

Aik toa aap sharminda karday tay haiN, by Always Immediately responding to any request I make!! (Serious)

Jab tak ye daur chal raha hai, aik aur...ahem!

Har koyee thread jiss pay Islam ka zikr hoa, uss ka Religion forum pay transfer hona Farz hai keya?!

Because...*Dehatan leaves in mid sentence as Uppar Waala strikes his Bijli on her head!!!*

Comment

Azkar,

Dehantan's point is more valid then ur argument. Is it necessary to move it to Religion thread???

Dehatan leaves in mid sentence as Uppar Waala strikes his Bijli on her
            head!!
            Uffff! keya baat hay jee app kee bejlee kee bhee!!!

------------------
            Nadeem

Comment

Working...
            X