Shop lifting...and people who do it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop lifting...and people who do it!

Salam how you doing all? yeah im fine too thanks.

Well i am in atlanta, had the privilege of standing behind cashier at a convenience store at gas station...and what i saw in one day was astounishing...MOST no MORE than most people who shop lift are blacks and well they do it VERY often. I know seeing people shop lift in one day does not prove that blacks do it more than others...but other 2 guys who work there usually say that MOST are blacks and they do it VERY often...what do you make of this...? btw 2 guys were wearing a suite they were coming from church..how stupid and shamefull that is.

This is not a racist post and i do not present blacks as BAD people this is what i SAW with my own eyes and they were blacks so its not my fault..please dont make this a racist post and DO NOT accuse me of being racist. Thank you very so much!

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Salaams & Wsalaams Jawaan,

Shoplifting is a problem in the U.K also magar baat yeh hai keh pehle yahan Black people kafi shoplifting karte teh magar ab ratio badal raha hai, more and more asians are getting into it. Also more police checks are carried out on asians.

Social and economic factors play a great part as well as up-bringing and moral values. Patta nahi kiya banne gah!!

Allah-Hafiz

Noshi

Originally posted by Jaawan:
    Salam how you doing all? yeah im fine too thanks.

Well i am in atlanta, had the privilege of standing behind cashier at a convenience store at gas station...and what i saw in one day was astounishing...MOST no MORE than most people who shop lift are blacks and well they do it VERY often. I know seeing people shop lift in one day does not prove that blacks do it more than others...but other 2 guys who work there usually say that MOST are blacks and they do it VERY often...what do you make of this...? btw 2 guys were wearing a suite they were coming from church..how stupid and shamefull that is.

This is not a racist post and i do not present blacks as BAD people this is what i SAW with my own eyes and they were blacks so its not my fault..please dont make this a racist post and DO NOT accuse me of being racist. Thank you very so much!

Jaawan

------------------
    "Don't mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life."

Comment

Originally posted by Jaawan:
      btw 2 guys were wearing a suite they were coming from church..how stupid and shamefull that is.

Jaawan

tsk tsk
      so sad poor things have to wear suites

Comment

Well Asian teen agers trying to be Machos in UK. That East London so called "innit ... innit" 14-17 years old asians who think that they are so powerful that Bill Clinton shivers with their name are into shop lifting. No sensible asian involves himself in that stupid activity. Blacks are doing it mostly but I dont blame them, because they were always deprived of their right and when it happens from age to age and nation to nation then rebels are always there. When one is hated he retaliate ..... but I think blacks dont have any problem of racism for the last twenty years now but it will take time for them to behave like civilzed human beings. They are still behaving that the need bananas and they want to eat them while sitting on the tree. (no racist comments, I am not a racist, these are my opinions).

Comment

I think you are generalizing. Such problems do do not depend on the colour of your skin at all. But your economic background. I have never been to Atlanta but perhaps the blacks over there are economically unstable which makes them do these things. I live in a very rich neighbourhood and the the surround areas of the appalachians are the ones where West Virginian "garayeens" live and they are the ones usually involved in these problems. I used to work as a pizza delivery boy at one time, and my experience with blacks was more pleasant. They were better tippers than whites. But yet again it all depends on where you live. If it was like downtown Baltimore, I would have gotten shot!

Comment

well jawaan bhai I live near a city called Birmingham which is in England. here most of the people involved in crime are black and asians. drygs prostitution(pimping) insurance frauds aggrivated burglaries in fact you name it and our pakistani brothers do it but on thing they don't do is shop lifting. We have left that trade for goray.

Comment

oh yeah i have heard that citys name wow its in england i didnt knew thanks man...haha...here blacks put the whole bottles of beverages in their baggy pants and unless you saw what they are put in there you cant tell whats in those jeans...when i was in nyc some desies robed a desi jewlery store..which was shocking(later they were caught)...well i guess in next decade or so we ll be with blacks and whites doing all sorts crimes.

Jaawan

------------------
              Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

well i guess in next decade or so we ll be with blacks and whites doing all sorts crimes.

..tisk tisk...
                aisee batain nahee kertay!

Hum do hath agay hongay ! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

Working...
                X