Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be mean

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Let's be mean

    Be mean, as mean as you can. Let's see how low can you go. Choose someone to pillage and just lash out. Rip them apart, cut them and make them bleed. There are no limits!

    I choose this smilie---> :kaboom:

    To "kaboom",

    You make me puke, you "<bless>"ing mother"<bless>"er. You are scum of this earth and even mildew growing on your shower curtains has a lot more class than you. You disgust me to no end.

    Your turn..

    #2
    Re: Let's be mean

    Not Again. Sry!
    Bored Crew

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Let's be mean

      Originally posted by Chandbeti
      Be mean, as mean as you can. Let's see how low can you go. Choose someone to pillage and just lash out. Rip them apart, cut them and make them bleed. There are no limits!

      I choose this smilie---> :kaboom:

      To "kaboom",

      You make me puke, you "<bless>"ing mother"<bless>"er. You are scum of this earth and even mildew growing on your shower curtains has a lot more class than you. You disgust me to no end.

      Your turn..
      :nahnah: mean hona achi baat nehi hoti
      ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
      *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Let's be mean

        kia banay ga is larki ka
        Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Let's be mean

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Let's be mean

            Originally posted by desi_angel
            :nahnah: mean hona achi baat nehi hoti
            Look whos talkin!
            [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Let's be mean

              Originally posted by PrinceMS
              Look whos talkin!
              hehe...kyon mein mean to nehi hu (thers a few exeptions..oor wo bhi mazaak maaak mein )
              ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
              *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
              *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Let's be mean

                Finally, my kind of thread!
                w00t

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Let's be mean

                  Originally posted by Samael
                  Finally, my kind of thread!
                  kyon aap mean hai?
                  ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                  *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                  *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Let's be mean

                    What gave you that Idea? I'm an angel hunneebunz..
                    w00t

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Let's be mean

                      Originally posted by Samael
                      What gave you that Idea? I'm an angel hunneebunz..
                      nehi yaar..im an angel
                      ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                      *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Let's be mean

                        Yeah but your a "ghatia" angel because you're "desi". I am the much better angel!
                        w00t

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Let's be mean

                          Originally posted by Samael
                          Yeah but your a "ghatia" angel because you're "desi". I am the much better angel!
                          acha? to aap kya hai? desi nehi to angrezi?
                          ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                          *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                          *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Let's be mean

                            I don't know what I am but I know this much that you are a "ghatia" angel.
                            w00t

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Let's be mean

                              Originally posted by Samael
                              I don't know what I am but I know this much that you are a "ghatia" angel.
                              oh ya? and what gave u that idea? and stop putting quotation marks around ghatia..i know how to read urdu
                              ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                              *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                              *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X