Night light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night light

How many of you use one on a regular basis?

I know I need one everynight. I find it too dark and a little scary otherwise. Besides, it increases the chances of stumbling into the furniture.

Re: Night light

Originally posted by Sadiyah
    How many of you use one on a regular basis?

I know I need one everynight. I find it too dark and a little scary otherwise. Besides, it increases the chances of stumbling into the furniture.
    I do i do!! (but i lost my nightlight..so i keep on my storage room's light) rooz dant parti hai...ke bijlee kharach hoti hai well shukur hai im not the only one...and i was starting to believe that im pagal for using one
    ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
    *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

i use one but its not in my room. i put it in the hallway or else my room is too bright.

Comment

the LEDs on the my router and the modems serve the purpose.
        "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

I dooo.. sometimes when i am freaked out i have to keep the light on loolzz
          Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

I DONT...... I love... PITCH BLACK SURROUNDING.... where... I cant see Anything
            (\__/)
            (_)
            JabBhi Milti Hay Mujhay.......

Comment

I do...the lamp on my bed side is always lit..
              If men can run the world. why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose round your neck?

Comment

I ...Sometimes...jubb durr lagtaa hai..
                Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Comment

Naina ^ U r Bad.....
                  TV Pe Ishtihaar naheeN dekha..... BIJLI BACHAYE APNAY LIYE QAUM KE LILYE
                  (\__/)
                  (_)
                  JabBhi Milti Hay Mujhay.......

Comment

I prefer dark...
                    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

So the conclusion is all males want it dark? & the ladies want somewhat lil light?

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

^ Dark mein nishaana Karaab bhee hou saktaa hai...so beware..u may fall..
                        Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Comment

Dark Liquid Blackness. without any noise - almost eerie
                          Prepare for eternity but live like there's death around the corner......

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Scorpion
                            Naina ^ U r Bad.....
                            TV Pe Ishtihaar naheeN dekha..... BIJLI BACHAYE APNAY LIYE QAUM KE LILYE :rolleyes :
                            goldy...neither do i use electricity for others..nor do i save it for others..im just too selfish to think abt anybody else.
                            If men can run the world. why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose round your neck?

Comment

For me it should be totally dark
                              cause i dont want to cover my face under my kambal.. cant even breath properly.. so the best way is to turn off all the lights and sleep in totally dark.. wow now iam sleepy
                              I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                              Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Working...
                              X