your first pm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your first pm?

who sent you? and is there anyone you would like him/her to send one to you? your fav pm or anyone whose pms you enjoy the most?

i haven't received any and since i'm new so i'm not dying to receive from anyone
    Last edited by la la; Jun 8, 2005, 10:10 PM.
    ~*~ la la la la la la la la lala la la la ~*~

Re: your first pm?

I do not remember the very first. But I do remember the early messages... out of all of them, I will never want a PM from atmost one person :-)
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

name of the first person who sent you first pm pls if it is okay no fasad over a pm in my thread

i edited the first post. please check

Comment

The first PM I got was a PM from Shikra warning me that I'd get banned if I didn't stop opening threads in the Cafe ahahha i think i was on crack I opened like 10 at once :halo:

Comment

oh you get banned for opening certain number of threads

Comment

Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Yea but that was after being warned like 3 times and because I was opening them all at once on purpose to be annoying...

Comment

so....... whats the big deal? erm i guess i have to live with it as it is a rule of this forum

thanks for the info sweety :s

Comment

BTW: the title of this thread is very much deceiving to say the least.

It may very well be offending for the female members here

Comment

Yea, this forum isn't like others. I like it much better here. Other forums don't have mods that are constantly watching, making sure everything is running smoothly. No annoying perverted little kids running around saying dirty jokes, and no bashing on eachother, and there's definately a good handle on the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi

Comment

hmm. my first pm.. was from me
                        Huh?
                        :|

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
                          Yea, this forum isn't like others. I like it much better here. Other forums don't have mods that are constantly watching, making sure everything is running smoothly. No annoying perverted little kids running around saying dirty jokes, and no bashing on eachother, and there's definately a good handle on the threads.
                          sure it isn't. so far so good agree with everything you said but about the dirty jokes i have read nasty thread in different forums of this site a long time ago but it looks better now

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi

confused gadha>< hahah your nick is funny and your answer too

Comment

Can't even remember...
                              Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                              ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Working...
                              X