Your "first love" or so you thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your "first love" or so you thought

Have you ever thought you were head over heels in love only to find out that he or she was only a heartbreaker? Share your stories of heartache and even finally finding that someone, I have been there done that and do not plan on going down that road again, as my siggy says, ....If tomorrow ever gets here"!! I know this may be sappy,but we all could use a little "sappiness" in this world full of injustice and hate. God be with you all! A little luv never hurt!(Big Hug)
    Someday my prince will come...If someday ever gets here!

Re: Your "first love" or so you thought

Originally posted by Bess Marvin
    Have you ever thought you were head over heels in love only to find out that he or she was only a heartbreaker? Share your stories of heartache and even finally finding that someone, I have been there done that and do not plan on going down that road again, as my siggy says, ....If tomorrow ever gets here"!! I know this may be sappy,but we all could use a little "sappiness" in this world full of injustice and hate. God be with you all! A little luv never hurt!(Big Hug)
    nope..never been in love...(maybe had a couple of crushes) but i believe ke pyar zindagi mein ek baar hota hai so hopefully when that happens mera dill nehi toote ga (Inshallah) !!
    ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
    *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

^^ agree with u der......pyar ek baar hota hai....shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai..........magar sab kuch ek baar hota hai and is may sab say zaida maza ata hai....pyar kai duk bhi ek baar hota hai......zindagi kai imtahan hai........in kai bagar zindagi nahi chalti........
      "Anything U can DO.....I CAN DO BETTER...."

Comment

Originally posted by shararti baachi
        ^^ agree with u der......pyar ek baar hota hai....shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai..........magar sab kuch ek baar hota hai and is may sab say zaida maza ata hai....pyar kai duk bhi ek baar hota hai......zindagi kai imtahan hai........in kai bagar zindagi nahi chalti........
        sad butti na banaye yaar..sach zindagi bhi ek baar hoti hai..to kyon na dukkon ko maare goli !! lifes too short to get depressed over things... (thats the way i live life at least )

Comment

Love is foolish...but I still might try it sometime.
          Bored Crew

Comment

Originally posted by desi_angel
            sad butti na banaye yaar..sach zindagi bhi ek baar hoti hai..to kyon na dukkon ko maare goli !! lifes too short to get depressed over things... (thats the way i live life at least )
            Baji Desi,

App bahut hoshiyar hain.
            The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.

Comment

everytime i liked a guy i thot i was in love! haha....n of course i was wrong EVERY time...lekin ab pata chala wut love really is....

oyeeeeeee love is not foolishh
              People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Yea about 6 months back. J E R K! And now, I've realized how stupid it is to date at my age. All the guys my age are preverts. I hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
                  Yea about 6 months back. J E R K! And now, I've realized how stupid it is to date at my age. All the guys my age are preverts. I hate them.
                  they r immature...don't fall for them....girls give in too easily. Stay strong!
                  Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                  Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                  Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Nope never fell in love... i am too cool for it haha
                    Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

Originally posted by shararti baachi
                      sahi baat hai zindagi mein pyar ek baar hi hota hai... lekin kab?

meri maaniye apni aankhen khuli rakhiye.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sky_Hawk
                        Baji Desi,

App bahut hoshiyar hain.
                        hopefully that wasnt sarcasm

Comment

Girls never fall in love before 25
                          Boys never fall in love after 25

umm... but sure any time between these two ages

HUGSSS..........Do it yaar ... u have this life only for once .... just throw that punch now ... don't regret after 10 or 20 years ....

Good luck
                          -- Nauman --

Comment

shadi kay bad yah shadi say pahlay appun ko nahi pata .
                            Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

Comment

shadi ka baad yaaar ... uss sa pehlay maar khani ha )
                              -- Nauman --

Comment

Working...
                              X