Wanna be startin something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna be startin something...

My wife asked if the Jury in the Michael Jackson trial had reached a verdict. I said "Not that I know of"..She asked what I thought would happen if he ended up going to jail.

I said two things...

a) He will be the head queen in the annual prison ball and will be made to wear sequined gloves on both hands

b) He will convert to Islam or become a bible thumper...

what do you think prison holds for jacko?
    Last edited by Pinstripe Danda; Jun 8, 2005, 08:40 AM.
    Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Re: Wanna be startin something...

He will be found not guilty. Not that he is innocent mind you, but I don't think the prosecution proved it's case.

On the other hand if he is convicted he will never be in prison. He would swallow a bottle of pills first.
    Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

I was wastching MSNBC and one of the corrspondents mentioned that he won't survive much longer there and would be killed by other inmates -- child molesters are considered the lowest of the low in prisons.

Comment

I think he should become spokesperson for UNICEF. I think that the white establishment is after him. Itís all about jealously and racism against bleached people who have a liking for young boys.

Comment

LI - usually that is the case except he's a star.
          "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
          Someday we gonna dance with those lions
          Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

^^

He hasn't been a 'star' in quite some time.

Comment

his shoes still sparkle so he is star enough for me
              rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

^^

Still writing him fan letters hiccy?

Comment

Im currently camped outside the courtroom. The one in the micheal jackson getup.

Comment

LI - He's definitely not a star to me, but I hear too much about how he is being set-up (which I believe is a crock of hooey, he's a pedophile). Too many people get star-struck - look at OJ and Robert Blake - even if the star is no longer burning and just a black hole sucking the life out of everyone, people still are like "ooohhhhhhhhh".

ok..... yeah..... kinda in a bad/depressed mood....... but you know what I mean

hiccup - no offense, just a POV, sorry

Comment

My guess is not guilty on the larger charges but guilty on some of the smaller charges or maybe a hung jury. The mothership will pick him up before they get him in jail though.

Comment

Originally posted by minah_pa
                        LI - He's definitely not a star to me, but I hear too much about how he is being set-up (which I believe is a crock of hooey, he's a pedophile). Too many people get star-struck - look at OJ and Robert Blake - even if the star is no longer burning and just a black hole sucking the life out of everyone, people still are like "ooohhhhhhhhh".

ok..... yeah..... kinda in a bad/depressed mood....... but you know what I mean

hiccup - no offense, just a POV, sorry

no offense taken lovely, i was in jest.

Comment

There will plenty of Smooth Criminals (Black or White) saying The Girl is Mine in reference to this PYT. He'll Scream Leave Me Alone but it will be Dangerous because they Don't Stop till They Get Enough. So Michael, Get off the Wall, Get On the Floor, and Enjoy Yourself because Ben, Dirty Diana and Billie Jean are going to show you that What Goes Around Comes Around when they Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground).

Comment

Seminole, ur just a bundle of hidden talents aren't you??? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole
                              There will plenty of Smooth Criminals (Black or White) saying The Girl is Mine in reference to this PYT. He'll Scream Leave Me Alone but it will be Dangerous because they Don't Stop till They Get Enough. So Michael, Get off the Wall, Get On the Floor, and Enjoy Yourself because Ben, Dirty Diana and Billie Jean are going to show you that What Goes Around Comes Around when they Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground).
                              In short... his time in prison is going to be a thriller.
                              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X