Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pet Peeves

    What is yours?

    #2
    Re: Pet Peeves

    Originally posted by Daysee Behna
    What is yours?
    this might sounds weird..but my biggest pet pet peeve are PETS!! i dont like them..they annoy me..all of them...DOGS/CATS/HAMSTERS etc... sorry all u pet lovers..but im allergic to them too (i really am)
    ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
    *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Pet Peeves

      ^ I hear ya....when a dog will be walking on the same sidewalk as me I will literally cross the street or start walking in the grass.... .....and then their owners are like they are friendly......i am like meray kapre karab ho gaye.... .....then I tell them I am allergic to dogs.


      Hmmmm pet peeves.....

      hate it when ppl don't wash their hands when they come out of the bathroom.....sooo gross....its funny I bother my nieces about that....I am like did u wash ur hands.....and then i make someone else smell her hands....
      Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
      Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
      Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Pet Peeves

        Originally posted by Pyaari83
        ^ I hear ya....when a dog will be walking on the same sidewalk as me I will literally cross the street or start walking in the grass.... .....and then their owners are like they are friendly......i am like meray kapre karab ho gaye.... .....then I tell them I am allergic to dogs.


        Hmmmm pet peeves.....

        hate it when ppl don't wash their hands when they come out of the bathroom.....sooo gross....its funny I bother my nieces about that....I am like did u wash ur hands.....and then i make someone else smell her hands....
        lol ya thats pretty nasty... (and also when people dont flush the toilets in public washrooms..ewwwww)
        ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
        *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
        *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Pet Peeves

          dogs but hain nahin thinkin to buy a 1
          Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Pet Peeves

            Oh wow...all the ones listed regarding dogs/not washing hands after restrooms etc etc are such buggers.

            I do hate ppl that splash water all over the place in washrooms, and leave them so messy after using them. But one thing that tops my list is anything that smells bad. Can't stand bad odours.

            Pyari...lol... I think that goes for the majority here. I also cross the street, making the owner of dog think, its not because of the dog, its because I'm crossing the street
            Ooh last weekend I took my toddler to the river, two wet dogs ran to our stroller and splattered all dripping water over it. So gross! The owner was really sorry, but that really doesn't cuts it. eww!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Pet Peeves

              ^ argh that sucks Daysee! I cannot stand dogs either. The only type of animal that I can tolerate is fish

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Pet Peeves

                Originally posted by Rukhsarbibi
                ^ argh that sucks Daysee! I cannot stand dogs either. The only type of animal that I can tolerate is fish
                thats funny cuz for a joke me and my sis bought my nieces a fish to make their mom go crazy.....and it turns out the joke was on us.....she cleans the tank and feeds the fish all the time.....its like a family pet...even my jeja feeds it and he isn't too responsible....but its kinda funny in a sense too.
                Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Pet Peeves

                  ^I only like to eat fish so far. I do love turtles ...they are so cute. Just wondering if they'll be more messier to take care of compared to fish ( I don't like cleaning the tank and all) too smelly for me :-(

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Pet Peeves

                    I love anacondas and dinosaurs...n pet hate?....its more ideoloical than things like dogs or whatever but iwe had a dog once..shephard..n i can tell u that i still miss him...we were never on good terms but i was a child n now i think that its one of the most loving and faithful creature on earth...but some r really nasty..

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Pet Peeves

                      well the one thing that drives me nuts is when sombody takes advantage of someone else, epec. when that person is defenseless and does not know any better or soes not want to face the truth and continues to call that person a "friend"
                      Someday my prince will come...If someday ever gets here!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Pet Peeves

                        "Speechless"

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Pet Peeves

                          Originally posted by Pyaari83
                          .i am like meray kapre karab ho gaye.... .....
                          hahahaha ur so cuteee!
                          People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Pet Peeves

                            my most weirdest pet peeve.......... now you can't make fun of me afterwards!!!!!

                            If i have to use the bathroom at work after washing my hands i turn the faucet off with a napkin instead of my bare hands... I know, I know i'm crazy
                            ~**~...A Dream is a wish your heart makes...~**~

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Pet Peeves

                              Originally posted by Roshi
                              my most weirdest pet peeve.......... now you can't make fun of me afterwards!!!!!

                              If i have to use the bathroom at work after washing my hands i turn the faucet off with a napkin instead of my bare hands... I know, I know i'm crazy

                              oh my gosh me too....i even open the door with the napkin....lol.. ....and wait more...i wash my hands then push the paper towel knob down and then wash my hands again....lol....so if ur crazy i am like extremely pagal...
                              Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                              Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                              Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X