...First Murder in This World...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...First Murder in This World...

I just realized that the very first murder in this world took place when Qabeel murdered Habeel (both were brothers, Hazrat Adam's (A.S) sons) and that was for a women.

Damn women!
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Re: ...First Murder in This World...

we love u too
    People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
      I just realized that the very first murder in this world took place when Qabeel murdered Habeel (both were brothers, Hazrat Adam's (A.S) sons) and that was for a women.

Damn women!
      r u trying to say something about women?
      ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
      *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Do you realizes how big of devils women are? I mean everything was going great. Hazrat Adam and Amma Hawa were living happily ever after in Paradise when stupid shaitaan enticed Amma Hawa and she ate the forbidden fruit.

The first woman to go against Allah's command - A woman
        To get herself and her husband kicked out of the paradise - A woman
        The first murder was commited for - A woman

Acha bhala iss waqt Jannat mein hona tha if Amma Hawa had not eaten he forbidden fruit I wouldn't be working and going to school and committing sins and what not if we were in paradise
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

Comment

Grrrr ... Screw women!
          w00t

Comment

Do you realizes how big of devils women are? I mean everything was going great. Hazrat Adam and Amma Hawa were living happily ever after in Paradise when stupid shaitaan enticed Amma Hawa and she ate the forbidden fruit.

Acha bhala iss waqt Jannat mein hona tha if Amma Hawa had not eaten he forbidden fruit I wouldn't be working and going to school and committing sins and what not if we were in paradise
            lets emphasize the the word FOR a women...not BY a women...therefore why blame the woman if it was the man who committed the first murder?..

Comment

I don't know what I can say. i wouldn't expect such cmments from you shikra, I'm very disappointed.
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

aur agar aisa hota to yeh duniya aage nahin barhti..yeh nahin hota...woh nahin hota...etc etc...its ok yaar...maaf bhi karo
                People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by Samael
                  Grrrr ... Screw women!
                  u too? wut is this..an anti-women thread? thats it!! THIS MEANS WAR lol...(umm.this also means BACKUP NEEDED-> where are all u girls? )

Comment

yup ! where's my phillip when I need it the most,,Grrrrrrr
                    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

haha...nahin yaar...we need them guys just like they need us...we cant declare war!! pagal ho gayi ho???

Comment

see wut u started 'shikra'

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                          aur agar aisa hota to yeh duniya aage nahin barhti..yeh nahin hota...woh nahin hota...etc etc...its ok yaar...maaf bhi karo
                          no need to ask for maafi..is mein hum larkiyo ki kya galti hai??...

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
                            I don't know what I can say. i wouldn't expect such cmments from you shikra, I'm very disappointed.
                            What kind of comments? It's the truth
                            Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                              haha...nahin yaar...we need them guys just like they need us...we cant declare war!! pagal ho gayi ho???
                              kya hogaya hai yaar...u gurls arent gonna bak me up? mujhe koi nehi larke sharke chahiye...! oor jee nehi mein pagal nehi hui

Comment

Working...
                              X