Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...First Murder in This World...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ...First Murder in This World...

    I just realized that the very first murder in this world took place when Qabeel murdered Habeel (both were brothers, Hazrat Adam's (A.S) sons) and that was for a women.

    Damn women!
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

    #2
    Re: ...First Murder in This World...

    we love u too
    People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

    Comment


      #3
      Re: ...First Murder in This World...

      Originally posted by Shikra
      I just realized that the very first murder in this world took place when Qabeel murdered Habeel (both were brothers, Hazrat Adam's (A.S) sons) and that was for a women.

      Damn women!
      r u trying to say something about women?
      ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
      *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

      Comment


        #4
        Re: ...First Murder in This World...

        Do you realizes how big of devils women are? I mean everything was going great. Hazrat Adam and Amma Hawa were living happily ever after in Paradise when stupid shaitaan enticed Amma Hawa and she ate the forbidden fruit.

        The first woman to go against Allah's command - A woman
        To get herself and her husband kicked out of the paradise - A woman
        The first murder was commited for - A woman

        Acha bhala iss waqt Jannat mein hona tha if Amma Hawa had not eaten he forbidden fruit I wouldn't be working and going to school and committing sins and what not if we were in paradise
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: ...First Murder in This World...

          Grrrr ... Screw women!
          w00t

          Comment


            #6
            Re: ...First Murder in This World...

            Originally posted by Shikra
            Do you realizes how big of devils women are? I mean everything was going great. Hazrat Adam and Amma Hawa were living happily ever after in Paradise when stupid shaitaan enticed Amma Hawa and she ate the forbidden fruit.

            The first woman to go against Allah's command - A woman
            To get herself and her husband kicked out of the paradise - A woman
            The first murder was commited for - A woman

            Acha bhala iss waqt Jannat mein hona tha if Amma Hawa had not eaten he forbidden fruit I wouldn't be working and going to school and committing sins and what not if we were in paradise
            lets emphasize the the word FOR a women...not BY a women...therefore why blame the woman if it was the man who committed the first murder?..
            ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
            *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

            Comment


              #7
              Re: ...First Murder in This World...

              I don't know what I can say. i wouldn't expect such cmments from you shikra, I'm very disappointed.
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                Originally posted by Shikra
                Do you realizes how big of devils women are? I mean everything was going great. Hazrat Adam and Amma Hawa were living happily ever after in Paradise when stupid shaitaan enticed Amma Hawa and she ate the forbidden fruit.

                The first woman to go against Allah's command - A woman
                To get herself and her husband kicked out of the paradise - A woman
                The first murder was commited for - A woman

                Acha bhala iss waqt Jannat mein hona tha if Amma Hawa had not eaten he forbidden fruit I wouldn't be working and going to school and committing sins and what not if we were in paradise


                aur agar aisa hota to yeh duniya aage nahin barhti..yeh nahin hota...woh nahin hota...etc etc...its ok yaar...maaf bhi karo
                People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                  Originally posted by Samael
                  Grrrr ... Screw women!
                  u too? wut is this..an anti-women thread? thats it!! THIS MEANS WAR lol...(umm.this also means BACKUP NEEDED-> where are all u girls? )
                  ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                  *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                  *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                    yup ! where's my phillip when I need it the most,,Grrrrrrr
                    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                      haha...nahin yaar...we need them guys just like they need us...we cant declare war!! pagal ho gayi ho???
                      People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                        see wut u started 'shikra'
                        People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                          Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                          aur agar aisa hota to yeh duniya aage nahin barhti..yeh nahin hota...woh nahin hota...etc etc...its ok yaar...maaf bhi karo
                          no need to ask for maafi..is mein hum larkiyo ki kya galti hai??...
                          ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                          *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                          *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                            Originally posted by Sara516
                            I don't know what I can say. i wouldn't expect such cmments from you shikra, I'm very disappointed.
                            What kind of comments? It's the truth
                            ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                            Shikra was here.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: ...First Murder in This World...

                              Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                              haha...nahin yaar...we need them guys just like they need us...we cant declare war!! pagal ho gayi ho???
                              kya hogaya hai yaar...u gurls arent gonna bak me up? mujhe koi nehi larke sharke chahiye...! oor jee nehi mein pagal nehi hui
                              ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                              *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                              *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X