Uh Oh Sergio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh Oh Sergio

I was at a mall yesterday afternoon with the Mrs. and my Sister. I had my sunday times and the balckberry so that I can sit in the store while she shops and I pass time like men do...

after sitting in the womens shoes section of the store on those wonderfully soft arm chairs for like an hour..I was pretty much enjoying the day so far taking a peek once in the while at the fashionistas all around. Then out of the blue the two ladies came rushing back giggling like little school girls. I asked what the matter was and they both said "...We got into Earl jeans...and and we bought two pairs of 7's and and...a pair of Miss Sixty " (Both had a baby in the last couple of years)

I said "so..what?" At which point my sister gave me a look like I had killed a baby seal right infront of her and my wife smacked me right across the shoulder. Look I am all for women wearing good denim but violence never solves anything.

I mean I go shopping once in a while for stuff when I need it...I never get that excited over denim. what is the big whoop?
    Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Re: Uh Oh Sergio

strange creatures of allah...I too always wonder, Pinni.

Comment

Jeans are hot this season. Gals are paying top dollars for brands unheard of. I went to a store with my wife, and the salesgirl was telling my wife that she will get her ‘perfect’ jeans if she wanted.

You know the Ultra Low Rise are nice!!

Pindi. Did you get spanked for being a naughty boy?

Comment

PD: Most women on this forum wouldnt know about jeans, they all wear shalwar Kameez and a dupatta, with a hijab (non mandatory). Shalwar doesnt have size my man, you tie it up around your waist with a naRa. You can alos use one end of the naRa as a key chain.
        Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Pinnay, I think your ass was not made for denim anyway. dhoti is more like it.

Comment

^ DO they make denim dhoti Roman?

Comment

Pintoo they were happy cos they fit in jeans again after having a baby. Let them be happy

Comment

Yeah Pindi, they call it Dhojeanie. It has a slit in the front for ventilation.

Comment

Madhanee, what do you know about slits in the front? It's not like you've a fashion sense or anything.

Comment

NO FF, they wear jeans..it was something about these particular jeans that they were all aflutter over..to the point where I wa seriously concerned for my safety and of course that of my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman
                      Madhanee, what do you know about slits in the front? It's not like you've a fashion sense or anything.
                      Roman..madhanee often wears his backwards

Comment

haha you bad boy Pindi... I am going to kick your ass when I see you.

Comment

^^ Yeah just dont let him kick yours, cause yours has a slit now in the back, I dont our PD's black shoes to be muddied.
                          Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
                            haha you bad boy Pindi... I am going to kick your ass when I see you.
                            ^ Madhanee, remember to kick in the back.

Comment

^ hahahah..

Comment

Working...
                              X