Intro to general forum states...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro to general forum states...

"...share your dreams (about other guppies) ". I was wondering why the last bit is in there. Aha! Mods/admins looking for some entertainment.

and have any guppies/guppans shared any dreams about other guppies/guppans.

if they did, it would probably be something like "I wanna shoot him and I wanna throw her into the Atlantic" .
    "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Re: Intro to general forum states...

For the background to this line, you have to dig deep into the archives of General Forum, and read up on a mod we had by the name of Naik Larki.
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Hai Allah why is everyone expecting me to dig up and do research. Just tell me already! Wasay it is rather interesting.

Comment

MQ, say 'hai allah' one more time. Please?

Comment

Can I do that Romeo?

Comment

Yeah Roman, Madhanee is willing.

Faisal -- Jhoot boltay hau app. Or did you give me the wrong nick. Its not working. Over all has this line always been in the intro. Sorta odd isnt it.

Comment

This is where the intelectual General Lot of Cafe` haters talk about their fantacies. Anything real is dumped in Cafe` thereafter. There was this mod here Mr Xtreme once upon a time, who used to rather share fantacies in Cafe` than here hence did his best to keep the place clean and flat.
              Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
                For the background to this line, you have to dig deep into the archives of General Forum, and read up on a mod we had by the name of Naik Larki.
                Nah, just look up Funguy's posts. He had a dream about me being his sister-in-law last year.
                Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

I would feel sorry for any sister in law of his.

Well I guess guppies dedicate their dreams (of killing and such) about other guppies in their journals. SO we dont see it much on this forum. Thats it Im getting a journal esp for ranting.

connie once commented that if gs was a city with all of us living in it, it would be interesting. We should spin off the other guppy dreams from there.

Comment

Madhanee, yeh, you'd do to. You're a queen alright.

Comment

I dream about certian guppies all the time, well ok i lie, only once.

MehnazQ :love: im afraid the contents of this dream are far too ahem ahem for me to disclose...but it did not involve any murder or anything vulgur of the sort. It was quite pleasant to say the least.
                      I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ
                        Nah, just look up Funguy's posts. He had a dream about me being his sister-in-law last year.
                        Really? That it?

Sister in law?

I am disappointed, even I have had racier dreams with you in them
                        rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Working...
                        X