Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you people deal

With near perfect days?

May I bug you all with my self satisfied ness.
    rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Re: How do you people deal

May I continue to bug u

Comment

Amen

Comment

Please Hiccup go right ahead. Lets hear more, actually let's hear the beginning first.

Comment

No fast forwrd to the beginning..the end will come early I hear
          Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Lets talk about near perfect days. One thing comes to mind "a suicide bomber that sucessfully detonates a bomb without killing himself"
            Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Pindi... gorgeous day here in downtown too. In my lunch hour walk, I was assigning numbers (out of 10) to butts. I noticed quite a few # 8ís, a couple of 9ís, and even one 10. Most however were on the border of 3-4. How are things by you?

Comment

I guess this will bring an end to her near perfect day

The weather by the way is quite disgusting, muggy and 90 degrees, ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
                  In my lunch hour walk, I was assigning numbers (out of 10) to butts. Most however were on the border of 3-4.
                  This sounds like a pretty sad way of spending lunch hour, even by your own lofty standards.
                  "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

I just got back from Midtown...and in Midtown..it is all kabooter all the time..WKBTR FM.

Faisal, I know..right. He should be in midtown. Downtown is pretty sad unless you are on wall street.

Comment

Faisal, I am on a diet (on my doctor's advise). I only eat salad leaves and go for a walk in my lunch hour. What do you expect me do? walk without paying attention to people? That's rude!

Comment

^^ Yeah he eats shoots, and leaves.
                        Last edited by Verizon; Jun 6, 2005, 12:32 PM. Reason: P.S forgot a ,
                        Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

This morning I was awoken with a gorgeous phone call. At 5am. As I couldnt sleep. Someone decided to stay awake with me and go through my Exam prep and then argue with me

At 7.30 I had a cold shower, It was cold and lovely. Outside it was sunny. The perfect sunshine that reflects off your brow exactly perfect. So that it isnt too glaring, not too dim. Perfect.
                          My face had set by that time, and I had relocated my gorgeous shampoo instead of the other one which doesnt smell as nice. So I was ready to tackle the world. With hair of strawberries and cream. Yummy yummy yummy.

I then got into school, after being fashionably late and keeping everyone waiting for 10 mins. hai allah, the fun. I let the water drip on the floor of the bathroom floor and didnt have to clean it up.

I arrived at 8.30, met up with some poeple and laughed alot before I entered the Exam hall. Made everyone laugh, gathered exactly enough attention to give me a good happy happy. The exams went well alhamdulillah and inshallah I will have done well.

I then went for lunch, four hours later. Caught up with peoeple. Feeling faaaaabulous dharling the entire way.

On my way home I took a detour. I walked and walked and walked and walked and saw some of the most beautiful and quaint scenery middle england has to offer. Sat by rivers and walked through fields.

I am now duely shattered and tired and feeling . With a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Also I am going to watch ER tonight and I have lost more weight. On the way home I got some attractive male attention - which added to the ego boosting :-p and now mama made me a lovely Parata, the kind that makes PCG have a seizure at the thought - and I have issued books from the library.

: sigh :

Comment

did I just kill your flooding?

Comment

^ thanks Meera Syal. Now on to Kabooters in halters

Comment

Working...
                              X