Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u judge some1s personality...?

by looks or by their acts?or both?
    Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Re: how do u judge some1s personality...?

obvioulsy..by their acts... u can't really tell Anything... just by lookin at the person Duhhhh
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

^ my friends judge ppl by their feet :halo:
      Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

^ I can judge them by their names.
        Mere junoon ka na lo imtihaan,
        Jaanan

Comment

Originally posted by pardesi kuri
          Churail kay feet dekhtay hain..

agar wo ultay hon to wo churail hai.. or seedhay hain to kuch or

Comment

by both, cuz the first thing is the outer shell that u can see, u can dig in later to know the true dansity of the matter.
            "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

by both, cuz the first thing is the outer shell that u can see, u can dig in later to know the true density of the matter.
              "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

Originally posted by shoaib akhter
                Churail kay feet dekhtay hain..

agar wo ultay hon to wo churail hai.. or seedhay hain to kuch or
                jee nahin...asay feet sirf tumharay hi hogey..

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mamba
                  by both, cuz the first thing is the outer shell that u can see, u can dig in later to know the true density of the matter.
                  u sound like my chemistry teacher

Comment

I think eyes play an important role in judging someone's persoanlity.
                    Cant ask evrybody to take off their shoes

Comment

jee nahin...asay feet sirf tumharay hi hogey..
                      main churail hon?? :halo:

tum khudh ho gee

Comment

i judge some1's personality by the way of talking..
                        yeah i have tried it many times it does work for me.. that is why if i want to make a friend i have to talk to them first.. before taking the next step
                        I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                        Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

As a matter of fact a woman's feet says a lot about her. Well outward appearance at least. Nice, clean, well maintained feet suggest someone who takes pride and good care of herself and how she looks allover.
                          "Before you visit Mecca it beckons to you, when you leave it behind, it calls to you forever."

Comment

Well in desi circles....here goes how I judge

They way they appear to the eye... the way they are dressed (if they have any sense of dressing appropriate according to the occassion...i.e are they over-dressed, under-dressed), have they showered (lol)/dabbed perfume on, I do detest to embrace one that reeks. The colours/prints on their outfit goes a long way describing their personality type too. Big huge red flowers on black backgroud(looking usually like a print for fabric that rather wud've suited the taste of razai in our remote pinds) says alot to me. Anyway...
                            The feet, since the only part what ppl usually expose... I see if they have nice-kept nails. I've seen very burger aunties with such ugly unkept feet/nails. All sorts of weird things growing under the long twisted nails ewwwwwww...I'm so not exagerating. I don't mind feet/hands as long as they are clean and nails trimmed. Good enuf! Atleast if ppl plan on taking shoes off they can wear suitable socks. O-well! Oh and the face needs to be uncluttered. Some ppl have such a way of keeping a messy bush of a hair top on their heads. Hairstyle says alot about the person if they are clumsy, prim 'n proper or what.

And if they strike a conversation, alot can be said about the person. So I make a calculated judgement on what topics they converse about. Obviously if the aunty likes to dwell too much on the materialist/worldy approach of things, she has long gone off my 'like this person' list. So majority does falls in this category, which generally doesn't appeals to my taste buds and rather ppl like that leave a bad taste in my mouth. So gross!

Oh and I do hate ppl that just make a judgement on girls wearing a headgear(hijab). They have just such a hard time getting over the fact that there's more to hijab rather than dubbing the girl being an extremest, conservative mola head. Judgement should be made on the overall personality of a person rather then the outter appearence.
                            What really baffles me is that mostly ppl I've observed esp in burger circles that ppl that are less dressed/or covered are the most appreciated. Those with a hijab added are obviously a set back. But vice versa, if a person is dressed otherwise in conservative circles with a bit of skin showing here 'n there, its just sucha taboo. I do disagree with both forms of opionions that are formed based on looks. I think one should get to know an individual before really forming an opionion about them. But argh...ofcourse I won't resent thinking badly if either of ppl reek and are not dressed in a saf suthra outfit. Cleanliness to me is one thing I can't forgive if someone goes wrong on it.
                            Last edited by Daysee Behna; Jun 7, 2005, 02:05 PM.

Comment

^ such a long lecture
                              I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                              Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Working...
                              X