The naked man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The naked man

So i'm like sat at the computer and waiting for something to load up. Look out the window and whaddoisee??? The house behind us have their bathroom window overlooking our garden and tobah meri if i lie but bhai jaan was fully naked in the window. The window is glazed with flowers and i'm guessing he thinks he can't be seen. This is the second time he has been spotted naked in the window. I think the bathtubs next to the window but whatever the reason it is something that we could all live without. I told a neighbour whos closer to bhais family to bahany say see the decor in the bathroom and mention they need something to shied outside view. She tells me she won't be able to.

This man needs to be saved from further embarassment but how do you tell his wife that hubby jee is unwittingly flashing at all the neighbours???

Re: The naked man

take a pic of him and put it in his mailbox, hopefully he'll get the hint

Comment

Originally posted by Shakuntala Devi
      take a pic of him and put it in his mailbox, hopefully he'll get the hint
      lolz good one
      Bhangi cult-THE FOLLOWER
      You cant have everything, Where would u put it?

Comment

Email him first before you send semething to his wife.

Use:

[email protected]
        Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

!!!

I often open the window a bit when I'm taking a shower - to let the steam from the hot shower out (otherwise the smoke detector goes off).

I wonder if people can see me ?
          I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

^ ahahaha.
            A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

^^ LOL @ OG
              "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
              Someday we gonna dance with those lions
              Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

...or email him this LINK
                Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Dun know if he's on the net but Devi jee that sounds good.

Now i'll have to lie in wait...till the next time he's...ugh, the thought fills me with horror.

Comment

... no net ?
                    then print this thread and put it in his mailbox! so easy and no nee to wait to see the horror again!
                    Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Originally posted by Martini Bianco

This man needs to be saved from further embarassment but how do you tell his wife that hubby jee is unwittingly flashing at all the neighbours???
                      So you are not just peeking BUT observing each and every inch of him and why you want to tell his wife??? By doing this, his wife will think he is showing himself naked to you on purpose and they will have a fight.

Why not tell the man on his face. There are numerous indirect ways of telling him and in the mean time when you see him again coming out of the shower turn around instead of checking him out.....
                      Our universal and essential gift lies in the power to ask questions!

Comment

lolz!!
                        - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

haha, I remember that happening to us when we lived in England. We could clearly see the neighbour in the house behind us. My brother and sister saw it first and found it hysterical (little kids at the time) ... then my dad told us all off when he found out.
                          Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

ok, did anyone ever think he might be doing this on purpose???

lol
                            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

if u haven't the bottle, slip a note through pajaan's letter box. After reading that even a besharam will get the message.

Comment

Working...
                              X