• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you gotten laid . . .

off? Has it happened to you?

Re: Have you gotten laid . . .

No.
    "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

Kind of. She said she hired me only for a certain amount of time and once my job was done, she said I could go but I was always welcome to come back to her if I ever need to be with her. That was in 2002. It's been 3 years. I have never seen her since then nor do I wish to see her.
      ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
      Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mamba
        No.
        Good thing it hasn't happened to you and hope you never get laid off.

Shikra - Oh, really. Looks like she was satisfied but, you, on the other hand (or both hands) were not. You haven't been back with her for 3 years.... sometimes things go that way...the spark is not there anymore.

Comment

Well Janu bhai, the thing I liked about her was that she was honest. Not a lot of women are honest who would tell you straight up that this is the only thing I want from you, after that, I won't need you and you can head your way. I admire her honesty and I don't blame her if she wasn't looking for something for a long term. I really wish things had worked out between the two of us. I had my classes, my on campus job, and other responsibilities I needed to take care of. Although she offered that I can always see her again whenever I need her, but I just don't feel like seeing her again because I know she was faking. But hey, that's life. And to be honest, I wasn't looking for a long term relationship either. I needed the fun for a short while and I got what I wanted.
          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
          Shikra was here.

Comment

Interesting conversation...
            The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

never worked...
                People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by jannu
                  off? Has it happened to you?
                  apun laat khata nai, laat maarta hay biru *huqaa peeing gurh gurh*
                  Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Originally posted by Dada Abbaa
                    Right on :biggthumb

Ditto that!
                    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

jeeeye shah **New dialouge shykha hia aj ** doston say
                      **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
                      *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

Anwaar'
                        ahem ;-)

Hammad,
                        ab nai jaana doobara Liyari :-p
                        Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Anwaar'
                          ahem ;-)

Hammad,
                          ab nai jaana doobara Liyari :-p
                          nahi jee wo hum souch rhaye thay hotel may too ek friend aya aorr uss nay slogon laga ajye shah zara kha kay dhaykho

Comment

hyy... I miss my Karachi...sigh kia mazay thay... college and Uni life k... lol NED ka Point and Karachi ;-) aur Karachi roads...

khair, inshAllah on Baqar-Eid I will be in Karachi, then we all will have a grand GS-picnic at cape-Mount...

acha sab ko salam, me leaving bye....

Comment

hyy... I miss my Karachi...sigh kia mazay thay... college and Uni life k... lol NED ka Point and Karachi ;-) aur Karachi roads...

khair, inshAllah on Baqar-Eid I will be in Karachi, then we all will have a grand GS-picnic at cape-Mount...

acha sab ko salam, me leaving bye....
                              wah dada abhi say he mast paling ok
                              TC AH
                              NSHALLAH caap mont fiexd and waslam

Comment

Working...
                              X