This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to fight me so I closed my door and did what i had to do

It's 2:58 a.m. and I'm busy posting on gs when all of a sudden I hear this Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee zeeeeeeeeeee sound. I look around and find this big ugly bee that looks like sher3y aka sherni (guy who posts on gs to ask, "What do I say to a girl who asks me out?" lol). I take my air freshner and go at it....after about 2 mins my room smells like "mountain snow" <--name of the air freshner and bee is still trying to fight me. I take my pillow and SQUAT!!!!!!!!

No more sher3ny. Muhahahaha
    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Re: Wanted to fight me so I closed my door and did what i had to do

People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

bichaari makhi!
      People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

oh my gosh that is so funny.....ur bee's name is sherni.....
        and u sprayed it with air freshner...... ......and squat it....
        Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
        Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
        Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

No Dumbistan, You are too sleepy now. That waz your fat ugly mom.

Air freshner, how can ya kill a bee wid a air freshner. Thatz totally naunsense. You need Raid Dumbistan

What do I say to a girl who asks me out

lemme correct ya first

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

Comment

naming a bee rite b4 u kill it...go watch zebra stripes...bee's r soo cool!

Comment

[QUOTE='[ Sh3rY ]']No Dumbistan, You are too sleepy now. That waz your fat ugly mom. [QUOTE='[ Sh3rY ]']

I wouldn't go there! And leave other family members out of fights u two have. Its not nice to disrespect ur elders no matter how much u hate someone....not cool!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pyaari83][QUOTE='[ Sh3rY ]']No Dumbistan, You are too sleepy now. That waz your fat ugly mom.
                Originally posted by [ Sh3rY ]

I wouldn't go there! And leave other family members out of fights u two have. Its not nice to disrespect ur elders no matter how much u hate someone....not cool!
                Burned. haha

Comment

^ no its not burned....I am not even related to him...for crying out loud I don't even know his mom. I just think its low down and dirty to be talking about someone's mom. There should be some respect!

Comment

[ Sh3rY ] cool down ... let this dog barking ...
                    Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

^^ He's so gay i swear....can't fight so brings in mothers lol. lol i kick his ass EVERY TIME and all he does is call me dumbistan...and say that he kicks m ass.

Come on you fugly overgrown hairy weener. BRING IT ON!
                      God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCKiSTaN
                        ^^ He's so gay i swear....can't fight so brings in mothers lol. lol i kick his ass EVERY TIME and all he does is call me dumbistan...and say that he kicks me ass.

Rocky bhai u have the best come backs I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinner
                          [ Sh3rY ] cool down ... let this dog barking ...
                          I m alwayz cool. lol

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by RoCKiSTaN
                              ^^ He's so gay i swear....can't fight so brings in mothers lol. lol i kick his ass EVERY TIME and all he does is call me dumbistan...and say that he kicks me ass.

Dumbistan, Hez calling ya dawg. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X