Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Question For Racers...

Here's the scenario.

I am driving on the highway and this chick who's driving slow gets infront of me. I change lanes and speed up. She also speeds up. She was leading. Then I overtake and she becomes the follower. Then she overtakes again and gets back in the lead. Then I overtake her again and right when I overtake her, she takes an exit.

So who won? Is it even? Because I definitley didn't lose against a girl!

1. What's your average speed while driving on a highway/motorway etc.? My average speed is 75-85 MPH (130-140 KMH).

2. What's the fastest speed you've driven at? I've driven at full speed but the car only went up to 130 MPH out of 140 MPH, which is about 200 KMH. What about you? No I didn't take any pictures because I was driving on a bridge over a lake and didn't want to take any chances as the steering wheel was shivering and I don't know how to swim :halo:
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Re: ...Question For Racers...

Oh, I can get about 20 miles per hour on my bike, with about 4 feet of air on some jumps :halo:

And...yes you lost. In situations like these, the initial actions are counted, as opposed to the final draw. Since you stated that she was going slow, yet she still got infront of you in the beginning, she wins .

Comment

you guys are nuts.

You have no Idea how much damage you can do

I did once 220 km/h

But now I prefer to cruise like an old man

p.s. you both are winners, both of u are alive
      There is no salvation for the soul, But to fall in Love.
      It has to creep and crawl, Among the Lovers first.

Imam Jallal-u-Din Rumi

Comment

No. Only I am a winner :bash:

I know I know it's dangerous and all that, but kia karoon, dil hai k maanta hi nahi

Phatima
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

Comment

Seriously, you shouldn't be driving at such high speeds. It just takes a friction of a second for one to lose control of the car, and it can straight up kill you as well as other people on the road.

~RIP latham~

Comment

how good was the murghi ka bachha ?
            If every country in the world is in debt
            Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

^^ lol that took me like 5 minutes to finally understand i was like "murghe ka bacha? " lol haha nice one.

Comment

Yahan aajkal kafi garmi hai. choochi kafi garam thee
                Shikra was here.

Comment

racing kerney ko dil nahi mantha ya koy aur chakar tha :halo:

wasey be care ful be prepapre i will in ur town in two three days
                  Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                    Yahan aajkal kafi garmi hai. choochi kafi garam thee
                    LOL Shikra Stop talking dirty in Urdu-->which is translated to English. :bash: Allah Mian can understand every code, language, and thought

Comment

0.5. its not a race if she took the exit :-) end of it...

1. on average no more than 70.. stick to 65 to 70.. (everything ELSE isnt worth it anymore)

2. 220+km/hr .. needle would have gone more but stopper at the end stopped it.. needless to say that being the jack i'm, i took the pic ..
                      thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                      -faizy

Comment

Well we did race for about 8 miles. Then she took the exit.

Dad has some formula something like keep the distance of one car at every 10 mph speed. For example if you are driving 60 MPH, make sure the distance between your car and the car ahead of you is atlease 6 cars of your car's size. If I keep that in mind and follow it, I will never get to my destination as more cars will keep coming between us and I would have to slow down even more to maintain the distance :halo:

Insan Good job. Tum yahan aa rahey ho, mein wahan jaa raha hoon I-10 par mulaqaat hogi
                        Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
                          Oh, I can get about 20 miles per hour on my bike, with about 4 feet of air on some jumps :halo:

I miss my car...racing in it was fun cuz it had speed. I think the most I went was 100MPH though.
                          Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                          Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                          Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                            Well we did race for about 8 miles. Then she took the exit.

Dad has some formula something like keep the distance of one car at every 10 mph speed. For example if you are driving 60 MPH, make sure the distance between your car and the car ahead of you is atlease 6 cars of your car's size. If I keep that in mind and follow it, I will never get to my destination as more cars will keep coming between us and I would have to slow down even more to maintain the distance :halo:

Insan Good job. Tum yahan aa rahey ho, mein wahan jaa raha hoon I-10 par mulaqaat hogi

yahn kab tashreef la rhey hey app janab thakey mey red carpet aur air condition gari ka intezam ker ke jaoun app ke kidmat mey :halo: had hey yaar
                            Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

1. 45 km/h (at 50 it bursts out )

2. 50 km/h (bcos at 50 it bursted out )

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

Working...
                              X