June 3rd, 2005..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 3rd, 2005..

(sorry in advance for making raindance bhai jump)
    • idea of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices, holds your hand when you're scared, helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you, thinks of you at times when you are not there, reminds you of what you have forgotten, helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer, stays with you so that you have confidence, goes out of their way to make time for you, helps you clear up your mistakes, helps you deal with pressure from others, smiles for you when they are sad, helps you become a better person, and most importantly loves you!

so all those people who at one time in life, or another, bothered to freeze their lives, kneeled down before god and prayed.. EVER! even once,

*********************************************** .. thanks :-)

going towards work, westbound on steeles, reaching dixie, 3 cars from opposite side, turning left, couldnt wait and decide to make the move.. screeched as fast as i could, saving the first, slipping other way, saved the second.. but third one didnt learnt from other 2's mistake, crashed head-on at 40(k) (meanwhile i was at 80k)..

i got out straight away, called 911, lady that hit me was in bad shape, pulled her outta car, moments later smoke and fire errupted to her vehicle.. saw a cop, whistled and asked for calling fire dispatch.. moments later both ambulance and fire came.. checked me up, cleared me right away.. took lady to ambulance.. (never returned)..

i BELIEVE both cars are totalled. .. atleast i know her for sure.. angle she hit me at, i'm surprized at her survival (thank god for her two safety airbags).. she banged front hood, with so much power, that after that, from inertia she kept banging towards the side, and distored entire left portion, all the way to backhood..

later on when she returned from ambulance.. (after taking our cars to bodyshops) i told her, cars come and go.. IMPORTANT thing is that me and u, both are standing here..

khair.. WHOEVER's out there..
    Last edited by faizy; Jun 3, 2005, 06:25 PM.
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Re: June 3rd, 2005..

Originally posted by faizy
    (sorry in advance for making raindance bhai jump)
    • idea of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices, holds your hand when you're scared, helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you, thinks of you at times when you are not there, reminds you of what you have forgotten, helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer, stays with you so that you have confidence, goes out of their way to make time for you, helps you clear up your mistakes, helps you deal with pressure from others, smiles for you when they are sad, helps you become a better person, and most importantly loves you!

so all those people who at one time in life, or another, bothered to freeze their lives, kneeled down before god and prayed.. EVER! even once,

*********************************************** .. thanks :-)

going towards work, westbound on steeles, reaching dixie, 3 cars from opposite side, turning left, couldnt wait and decide to make the move.. screeched as fast as i could, saving the first, slipping other way, saved the second.. but third one didnt learnt from other 2's mistake, crashed head-on at 40(k) (meanwhile i was at 80k)..

i got out straight away, called 911, lady that hit me was in bad shape, pulled her outta car, moments later smoke and fire errupted to her vehicle.. saw a cop, whistled and asked for calling fire dispatch.. moments later both ambulance and fire came.. checked me up, cleared me right away.. took lady to ambulance.. (never returned)..

i BELIEVE both cars are totalled. .. atleast i know her for sure.. angle she hit me at, i'm surprized at her survival (thank god for her two safety airbags).. she banged front hood, with so much power, that after that, from inertia she kept banging towards the side, and distored entire left portion, all the way to backhood..

later on when she returned from ambulance.. (after taking our cars to bodyshops) i told her, cars come and go.. IMPORTANT thing is that me and u, both are standing here..

khair.. WHOEVER's out there..
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Shukar Allah ka that u are safe...and why were u going so fast..ufffffffff...well u should be thanking Allah for saving ur life rite now
      Why do Tears flow so smoothly down our eyes, why can't they instead become smiles that shine our face?
      I am a Shahira!!!

Comment

and hope u learned ur lesson man
        Why do Tears flow so smoothly down our eyes, why can't they instead become smiles that shine our face?
        I am a Shahira!!!

Comment

my LESSON?????

iss say acha tha ke JAWAB hee na deteen... that was speed limit ..
          thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
          -faizy

Comment

damn... good to know you're safe! what were the cars involved?
            Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
            Al-Ghazali

Comment

^oh ok my bad...I am sorry..i don't know the speed for canadian roads...ufffffff sorry..acha..don't be so harsh now
              I am a Shahira!!!

Comment

__________CVBABN___________

Allah :swt: ka lakh lakh shuker hai kay you'r safe Faizy,,,werna aj ka din ,,meri tamam zindagi per bohat bara influence to dal he chuka hai,,ab aur khuch khonay ko jee nahi chahta,, ,Yaar.
                Chahay khuda he keun na mangay,,,,lekin aisa ho nahi sakta !!!
                Allah jo chahta hai woh ho ker rehta hai,,
                I know me and my sister will never be the same again.

Aur Faizy app jaldi say sadqa khairat keroo,,,hum sab ko aik doseray ki duaoun mai rehna chaye,,,
                Yeh he bandagi hai !

PS: you were right , I got awe struck when I saw the Header ,,
                Last edited by Raindance; Jun 3, 2005, 07:12 PM.
                *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

shuker ALLAHAMDOLIAH .

sari duiwan pher ke gari chaleya kereyn faizy bahi
                  Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Originally posted by faizy
                    going towards work, westbound on steeles, reaching dixie, 3 cars from opposite side, turning left, couldnt wait and decide to make the move.. screeched as fast as i could, saving the first, slipping other way, saved the second.. but third one didnt learnt from other 2's mistake, crashed head-on at 40(k) (meanwhile i was at 80k)
                    3 cars were making a left? was it at an amber light or somethin?

glad u r safe Alhumdulillah...

Comment

omg that's so scary. Alhumdulillah both of you are okay.

Comment

kameenay ho kameenay rahogay yaar khayal rakha kar yaar ALLAH tujh ko salamat rakhay AAMEEN
                        HUM BHI BEY SAHARA TUM BHI BEY SAHARA
                        FITTAY MUNN HAMARA FITTAY MUNN TUMHARA

Comment

lagta hai keh jhaTka lag gaya tum ko.

RD is right: sadqah khairaat nikalo jaan ko.

Aur yaad rakho.... jab bhi koi jhaTka lagey to sadqa nikalna jaan ka.

Comment

Originally posted by Raindance

Aur Faizy app jaldi say sadqa khairat keroo,,,hum sab ko aik doseray ki duaoun mai rehna chaye,,,
                            I agree.

Allah ka shukar hai that you are ok.
                            Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                            Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                            Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

I have never ever met Faizy in person.

But...

I have always respected what Faizy has to say.

Always take the time to read Faizy.

Think Faizy would make a good friend.

And think..

Faizy's friends adore Faizy.

Because...

Well..

Faizy is adorable.

Comment

Working...
                              X