We are and will be Pakistani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are and will be Pakistani

lets admit it folks, all us US, UK, EU born, no matter how far we go from our country, there is "DESI" written on our faces all over.

Being born in US, going to US Uni, Speakin Fluent English....will that make us american fx? nope never

No matter how westernized we get how integrated we get, at the end of the day we will always look like a Pakistani, unless some individual belongs to a remix parents where one of the couple partner is a gora or gori.

So my point is dont feel so proud if u have lived in US all ur life, and just because u can speak english.

Dont forget ur roots/culture, look in ur grandpa`s photoalbums...discover the real faces....

if someone asks u where u come from, dont feel shy saying Pakistan, because we are Pakistani at the end of the day, no matter what our faces wil always look like one, if not then try a mirror or stand between 20 goras.

So lesson and the moral of the story is "Be a proud Pakistani"

those boys who disagree plz comment why, those girls who disagree plz send me ur pics and i will consider u for greencard/or the fact that u can be called american.

Thx

Re: We are and will be Pakistani

talk for yourself! why would someone born in the US but of pakistani parents be a proud pakistani?

It's like saying all pakistanis ought to be proud of being Indians beause their parents were. It gets even better - they all ought to be proud Hindus too, since their ancestors where.

Homer-san, what do you think? (keep the Tylenol handy before you do though)

Comment

baba khan have a point, no matter how hard we try we'll always considered Paki (untill Pakland remerges with India) so we may as well be proud of it.

Comment

I lived in US most of my life, but not really proud either way. Because I know that my citizenship is not a right, and can be takenaway for just about anything. You guys should read what happend two American citizen brothers who were captured by Karachi police and interogated and torutred both by local and FBI agents for 5 weeks.. Maybe more not sure. Still havent gotten their passports back. Americans treat Pakistani citizens like sh1t.

Comment

Pakistan has given me nothing.
          rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

^Good to have u outside of Pakistan.. plz stay there

Comment

Originally posted by wake_up_dead
              ^Good to have u outside of Pakistan.. plz stay there

Who said anyone wants to come back?

Comment

who said anyone wants u back?

More so, you should move farther away towards west.

Comment

who said anyone wants u back?

More so, you should move farther away towards west.

Consider your wish granted.

I stated a fact. Why did it rile you up so much.

Comment

Let me clarify for you.

My parents work here, we pay taxes here - this state has given me an education, health service, sense of identity, pride, food.

My culture, my outlook on life is different to yours. You grew up in pakistan. YOU can claim to be a pakistani. I can not.

Would it not be nah fermaan of me to claim to be pakistani despite all that?

My parents are pakistani. I am a hybrid of two cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by hiccup
                      Let me clarify for you.

My parents work here, we pay taxes here - this state has given me an education, health service, sense of identity, pride, food.

My culture, my outlook on life is different to yours. You grew up in pakistan. YOU can claim to be a pakistani. I can not.

so basically wat u mean is ..if u aint born in pakistan u aint a pakistani ..

since this is wat u stated

Comment

Originally posted by hiccup
                        Let me clarify for you.

How many miles to a gallon do you go? Or Litres if you prefer...
                        Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                        ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

I hate the stereotypical line "Pakistan has given me nothing". And no the next line would not "What YOU have given to Pakistan" (Thats another sorry debate).

You have an Identity. Which only Pakistan could give you. If you don't want to accept the Pakistani one would you like to remain identity less all your life? Since just as it has been mentioned in the first post that you can't become a complete western ever! Enlighten me how you go about in your life .. as an English or a Pakistani?

Also, you must have gotten atleast some culture (I hope so).

These two things you can't deny.

Comment

Also, you must have gotten atleast some culture (I hope so).

These two things you can't deny.
                            yes culture hai na

the state is the culture... lol

"state has given me an education, health service, sense of identity, pride, food"

Comment

(Jeevan in Ammar, Akbar, Anthony style)

Hey Baba Khaan, tum yehaan kiya hum ko bhaashan dena maangta...

Hum Abhi apna ghunda logon ko tum per chorh day ga...Woh tumhara tukra tukra kar dayengay...

Hum ko tum Paki bol kar zaleel karna mangta...
                              Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                              ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Working...
                              X