The Biggest Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Biggest Surprise

I would post the end result of investigations.
    Last edited by TheNewWannaBe; Jun 2, 2005, 10:25 AM. Reason: To avoid further spread of hate b/w shiia-sunni muslims
    Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
    anytime she goes away.

Re: The Biggest Surprise

oh my. prayers for her safe return.

one thing...the scent dogs may have picked up her scent from all of the previous times she went there right? it could be that the school really didnt have anything to do with her disappearance? Just a thought. It sounds like the family has resources, maybe corral the people at the school and administer lie detector tests?

best of luck

Comment

Maybe she ran away from home, because she doesnt want to be married. I ma not joking here. I have personally seen a few of these runaway marriages, where the girl is being forced to marry someone she doesnt want to and is actually in love with someone else.
      Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Wow, Shias actually have power in Pakistan now that they can kidnap at will?

What's next? An Ahmadi Chief Executive of Pakistan?

Comment

quite confusing

Can I ask which area is this ?

Cuz never heard any shia or sunni *gangs* . They used to have these (banned) terrorist organisation and involved in killing and bomblast. They don't kidnap girls usually
          Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Mamaof3 - thank you. if the school had nothing to do, they did not need to make a case saying the family "attacked" the women. I know the family and the CID investigation about it is suggesting that. I still do not have all the information. My sister just gave me the highlights quickly. They are still investigating and InshaAllah, we would reach the culprits.

Verizon - the girl was not being forced to marry anyone. it is an educated family. not those stupid women-abusing men dominated family.

a$SKh0le - i have nothing against shiia. this news has shocked me like anything. i would hate to think any "shiiaa" or a party belonging to a specific faith is behind this. i would HATE to think that. but UNFOTUNATELY, this is what the CID has investigated until now about this issue. i sincerely wish and hope it is not true. i wish..... I would hate to hate a muslim.

Code_Red - We all are surprised and there is absolutely no reason for the girl to "disappear". Atleast not this girl. I know the family. What would they do with the girl then?
            anytime she goes away.

Comment

TNW,

Other than dogs picking up her past scents, there is no evidence linking the girl's disappearence to her sewing school. In a lawless Pakistan, where justice can't possibly
              prevail, it makes sense for the school to seek protection from the accusers as well.

School seems like an easy suspect in this situation. You just don't know if the girl took off on her own or a victim of a mishap.

May the cooler heads previal and girl finds her way home safe & sound.

Comment

TNWB: Just because it is an educated family doesnt mean jack. The families I was talking about were also very educated, it is the society and culture not education at play. But you are on the ground so you know best. I can only pray for her well being.
                What about her friends? were they asked, what about the social scene? where did she hang out? Was she happy at her house was something bothering her. Before we go accusing shias, sunnis and gangs lets figure out what was going on in her mind?
                While kidnapping is quite common and I wouldnt rule it out lets figure out the girl and what may have tickled/tickling her.
                Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

i dont think this is a shia sunni issue as such, hence id keep my options open on whose responsible. loved ones gone missing,or a being accused wrongly will cause some high blood pressure an irrational actions, on both sides.

if the buildings been searched, and the girl obviously isnt there, then the dogs can't really be deemed as reliable.
                  O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

Well, LuxuryItem, who were those 15+ men who came to police station insteadof the school owners? they are supposed to be co-operative with the investigation process if they are really not involved. the family is not "forcing" the blame on them. and they are only trying to investigate. This appearance of these men doesnt make sense. who are they? and although, I do not have each and every single detail but investigating with the neighbours is not putting the school owner in a good light.

Verizon, as I said they shifted from another city and actually just recently had moved to this new neighbourhood. their social interaction was only with a few families. bcz the girl's other sister got married and she was alone bored at home, her family suggested her to spend her time somewhere learning something. The girl had recently completed her graduation and wanted to learn stitch her own clothes. hence joined this school. nothing was bothering her but the family did notice her boredom alone at home. and there is absolutely no question of her "running away" from home. she was not "pressurized" about anything. even the idea is ridiculous. i mean if she was in love with someone, her brother would have been the first one she had told.

yes Ma Mooli, it actually boiled my blood when i heard my sister telling me all this. the shock.... that a group belonging to a particular faith was involved. i hope it turns out to be wrong.
                    Last edited by TheNewWannaBe; Jun 2, 2005, 09:49 AM.
                    anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewWannaBe
                      Well, LuxuryItem, who were those 15+ men who came to police station insteadof the school owners? they are supposed to be co-operative with the investigation process if they are really not involved. the family is not "forcing" the blame on them. and they are only trying to investigate. This appearance of these men doesnt make sense. who are they? and although, I do not have each and every single detail but investigating with the neighbours is not putting the school owner in a good light.
                      Yes you don't. And it doesn't make sense to post western style WANTED posters in an anonymous public forum indicting a group.

Comment

Seriously, assuming the school folks did have something to do with it or not - why is it that religion - sects are brought in. I mean one person or group screws up, and the whole sect (religion) is dragged into it? This frankly has nothing to do with Sunnis or Shias- its about some idiotic people who wish to hurt others. Thats it. I hope it all works out, and they find the poor girl. But in the process its sad whats being said.
                        "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

I apologize if it was felt from my post that I was trying to "attack" the shiiaa sector. it was not my intention at all. I was extremely angered to know that something like this can be done by them. I mean what do they need from the girl? Im waiting for more details as the mystery is unraveled. My apologies to those shiites here whose feelings I have hurt. I do not mean to.... well, Im thinking that I should go and edit my post until all the investigation is done and all the facts have come into picture.

God save everyone from this sh!t called anger.
                          anytime she goes away.

Comment

Admins: No need to make it sticky
                            anytime she goes away.

Comment

Innocents are always easy targets. Dont worry TNW, I hope they find her.
                              "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

Working...
                              X