Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream

A dream is supposed to be beautiful...

Every time I remember that I had a dream, it was an awful dream...not necessarily nightmares, but bad dreams in the sense of weird, strange, bad....its ages ago last time I remember a good dream.....

How do u guyz dream?
    My heart never knew loneliness until you went away…

I miss you

Re: Dream

Originally posted by Arsr
    A dream is supposed to be beautiful...

Every time I remember that I had a dream, it was an awful dream...not necessarily nightmares, but bad dreams in the sense of weird, strange, bad....its ages ago last time I remember a good dream.....

How do u guyz dream?
    raat ko dawa karke soya karo achi khwabein ayen gi
    ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
    *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

lolz... i know eh!!! you are right... at night i usually sing until i get bored and go to sleep... just being honest...

I miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Arsr
        lolz... i know eh!!! you are right... at night i usually sing until i get bored and go to sleep... just being honest...
        hehe...well i guess we found the problem then
        ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
        *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
        *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

jisko khwab atay hai wo ache kam nahi karta...jisko nahi atay wo achay kaam karta hai.

mujhe tou atay hii nahien

Comment

well asr mey raat ko sota nhai houn , aur agher kabhi neend a bhi ay to zada ter kuhwab nhai atey aur agher a bhi jay to merey kuhwab na burey hou they na achhey i mean ajeeb se bus hou they hey
            Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

ye khandani masla hai aap ka to have weird dreams. Itni aasani se hal nahiN hoga.
              "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

You ever have that dream where you think you're about to fall and you wake up at the edge of your bed. I HATE THOSE!
                God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

mujhay tu bouhat achay achay dreams aaty haiN.... but donno kab pory hongay...
                  The only one of its own kind.

Comment

Clean your bed beofre sleep
                    Be in wazu before you go to bed
                    Pray namaz
                    Recite ayat ul kursi before you go to sleep

you will watch dreams of heavens...
                    Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mamba
                        ye khandani masla hai aap ka to have weird dreams. Itni aasani se hal nahiN hoga.
                        ohay may koi gandi bat kahongee per tum bologay that Attia dont share persona stuff with ppl
                        waysay wat do u mean by khandani
                        khabees dafa ho gay jao apnay DM kay pas
                        I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                        Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

I am going right now to have sweet dreams

will meet some1 there
                          ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

Originally posted by RoCKiSTaN
                            You ever have that dream where you think you're about to fall and you wake up at the edge of your bed. I HATE THOSE!
                            those onez are the simple ones... lol... mine is worse... dun wanna share it wid anyone... lolz smack:

I miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Attia
                              ohay may koi gandi bat kahongee per tum bologay that Attia dont share persona stuff with ppl
                              waysay wat do u mean by khandani
                              khabees dafa ho gay jao apnay DM kay pas

lol lagta hai teer bilkul nishanay par laga hai.

waisay what is that personal stuff? :-| mujhay zaroor batana. :-|
                              "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

Working...
                              X