Why is it so hard to digest…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it so hard to digest…

Omg I just dont get some desi families around. They just dont want to accept others success. I mean for instance if I just recently bought a car or gota nice job hmm or something like that .. some ppl would just go around and try to put u down or like talk about how

this guy who couldnt even buy a chevy all of sudden has accord now or like oh man u know them they bought a new house out of now where..pretty strange how u could get so much out of you in no time and go on to buy sucha nice house

wot do u guys think? Do u guys come across such stuff in normal life of urz or its just me ? I have been coming across such stuff for some time now and hmm its just doesnt seem to stop lol.

why is it that ppl from our own community dont want to accept others succeed in life or live a better life .doesnt matter by which means u try to make ur life better (obviously lawful though) but it shouldnt be others concern I mean why do they have to talk so much crap about others for?

I dont know man its just gets crazy sometimes lol. Instead of like being happy about others hmmm like

oh ya they did buy a new house and ya thats kinda nice i always wanted this to happen for them

how come we dont pass constructive criticism or appreciate others hard work or success or accomplishments just a thought, share ur exp!

Re: Why is it so hard to digest

yesh it happened to me several times.

i even observed that some ppl were not able to digest some very minute blessings i had.

talk abt big affairs....... no way!
    aye dil mairay- chal ray - dheeray dheeray ,
    tu zara sambhal raydheeray dheeray

Comment

Originally posted by nangiyal
      yesh it happened to me several times.

i even observed that some ppl were not able to digest some very minute blessings i had.

talk abt big affairs....... no way!
      lol well wot can u do some seem just super jealous of even tiny achievements

Comment

i can't stand people like that but at least you find out who is sincere to you.

Comment

jealous people exist everywhere. It bugs me when my aunt tries to copy and wear the same clothes as I do

Comment

in men the jealousy rate is quite high as compared to women rukhsarbiri
            aye dil mairay- chal ray - dheeray dheeray ,
            tu zara sambhal raydheeray dheeray

Comment

^ Was that meant to be a joke? Some women will probably die if jealousy gene is taken out of their DNA.

Comment

Well its not about individuals or just male vs. female battle. I am talking about desi families as whole. Or may be a group of ppl in particular community who just seem to be exist for certain purpose and that is to make others life just hell to say the least.

Comment

WHy is it so hard to digest? I referr you to :

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=184346
                  rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Man, I hate it when desi people gossip about one another. I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
                      Man, I hate it when desi people gossip about one another. I hate it.
                      well ya i understand but its really about not hating this issue but how to overcome it? i mean there is only at times one can so much take and when it does cross limits it really hurts especially when this sorta stuff is seen from you very close friends/relatives and close close ppl whom you have thought of like real good buddies and probably the best ppl around and obviously when in trouble needed their they were their to deliver butttt thennnnnn out of no whereeeeeeeeeeee like just out of blue skyyyyyyyyy they change their behaviour, attitude, and just seem totally different.

well how to deal with this? hmmm some sorta precudure need to be laid down. step by step and just simply follow it loll

Comment

Yea whenever my cousins gossip about one another (it's usually the girls in the family) I just get up and leave the room or try changing the subject.

Comment

its not just a desi thing actually. pretty common in other cultures as well.
                          these ppl have no lives of their own and are idiots. ignore them, avoide them.
                          - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

its cus desi aunties have nothing better to do!

talk crap about them. oh she said she was on a diet. haha. it didnt work, and she even paid for gym membership! ahahah

Comment

whenever that happens around us, we just wonder through which means they are able to buy that new car or house. if it is some new (legal) way we are not aware, it is just a new source of info. so next time we have to buy a new car, we know what to look for, and to keep away from. it doesn't necessarily have to be about being all jealous and stuff.
                              \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
                              -\_/|
                              -/-\ -
                              and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

Working...
                              X