Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All tied up this summer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    All tied up this summer

    and have nowhere to go. Plus, I'm enrolled full-time in summer school.

    Being a desi larki sucks so much sometimes. There's no leeway and a few too many restrictions.

    I can't go to places (outside the city) alone or with sister and sadly the only places we go is where we have relatives, which is by far the most boring thing to do, especially if they prefer indoor entertainment and are all about saving $$$.

    *sighz*

    #2
    Re: All tied up this summer

    Originally posted by Sadiyah
    and have nowhere to go. Plus, I'm enrolled full-time in summer school.

    Being a desi larki sucks so much sometimes. There's no leeway and a few too many restrictions.

    I can't go to places (outside the city) alone or with sister and sadly the only places we go is where we have relatives, which is by far the most boring thing to do, especially if they prefer indoor entertainment and are all about saving $$$.

    *sighz*
    i agree..dont worry hun..meri summer bhi ase hi gusar jaana hai
    ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
    *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

    Comment


      #3
      Re: All tied up this summer

      At least you'll get two weeks off in winter and you'll do something fun, while I'll end up spending those two weeks at home.

      I sooo feel I need to get outta this everyday routine and do something different, which DOES NOT include visiting relatives in and/or outside the city.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: All tied up this summer

        Originally posted by Sadiyah
        At least you'll get two weeks off in winter and you'll do something fun, while I'll end up spending those two weeks at home.

        I sooo feel I need to get outta this everyday routine and do something different, which DOES NOT include visiting relatives in and/or outside the city.
        lol ya...my family thinks "going out" means goint to a relatives house
        ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
        *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
        *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

        Comment


          #5
          Re: All tied up this summer

          ^ that's horrible. Anyway, still a change, but I'd rather stay home in such a case.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: All tied up this summer

            Originally posted by Sadiyah
            ^ that's horrible. Anyway, still a change, but I'd rather stay home in such a case.
            i suggest u get married...(into some rich/modern desi family) lol..that way u can go places and chill without having to ask ur parents
            ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
            *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

            Comment


              #7
              Re: All tied up this summer

              There's no place like home and I'm okay with staying home.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: All tied up this summer

                don't worry is ka naam zindagi hey
                Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: All tied up this summer

                  Originally posted by Sadiyah
                  and have nowhere to go. Plus, I'm enrolled full-time in summer school.

                  Being a desi larki sucks so much sometimes. There's no leeway and a few too many restrictions.

                  I can't go to places (outside the city) alone or with sister and sadly the only places we go is where we have relatives, which is by far the most boring thing to do, especially if they prefer indoor entertainment and are all about saving $$$.

                  *sighz*
                  oh my gosh tell me about it. I feel the same.
                  Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                  Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                  Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: All tied up this summer

                    Originally posted by Sadiyah
                    There's no place like home and I'm okay with staying home.
                    yup
                    ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                    *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X