Guppy of the Month for May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guppy of the Month for May

While there were an extraordinary number of Guppies competing for the title of Guppy of the Month this month, one shining star emerged over the last half of the month to run away with this award. Who can forget the following contributions:

1. Despite being a self-proclaimed diplomatic guru, this Guppy pontificated Bermuda to be an enslaved US colony;
    2. Despite significant pre-election polling data to the contrary, this Guppy boldly predicted that France would approve the EU Constitution;
    3. Ignoring the possible existence of children too young to work, retired people no longer interested in work, and homemakers with no intention of working, this Guppy smugly indicated that the total number of unemployed in the workforce equaled the total population of a country multiplied by the unemployment rate.

Just one of these items would have kept this Guppy's candidacy alive for the award. Having all three occur in a single month places him head and shoulders ahead of the competition.

In fact, the last time I recall that this Guppy posted something correct, it was his identification of me as an a**hole.

:Salute: Bravo.
    "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Re: Guppy of the Month for May

LOL, I wonder if he will even recognize his contributions, modest man that he is
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

A clear winner, (perhaps I shall not use THAT term), of the Guppy of the Month that is......

Let's hear it for the impossible to employ.
      Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

Are we making a mockery of the Guppy OTM award?

You guys give him little credit, I believe proclamation #1 may be valid.
        A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

LMAO!! I must say you guys really do love me! I mean you go out of your way to create threads about me and take your time out of your ever so important day to sit around and discuss me.

However I do want to know, after a long day's work and you log on you to your IM do you silly little girls sit around and discuss my latest comments for the day?

To add i accomplished all those tasks in 3 days alone. Do a search you can come up with more stuff.
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

It feels like someone shoved a big pipe up my ass.

MV, was was I not considered for this?

I protest. I should be man of the month, or at least share it with the winner.

Comment

Whatever you have i am not willing to share. Keep the award or what not. I just want to bask in the attention. I mean its not every day that i get atleast 10 guppies going crazy over my comments. I am a regular old celeb now on GS. I make a comment and the dogs are ready to feast. I should make more stupid comments to brighten up their lives.

Comment

Madhanee, your asholeness this month was not nearly so cristaline, pure and sincere as Mr. Amba$$ador, who seems to have the genuine genetic talent of being able to insert a foot in his mouth up to the knee.

Perhaps next month ya wannabee....

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
                  You was was not considered because the title is reserved for 21 year old young boys.
                  A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

No no its the whole leg. But do continue. I am enjoying this. I so enjoy seeing monkies
                    dance.

Comment

Oh yeah to add. If i just need to make 3 stupid statements as the end of the month can i get this type of attention and craziness next month? How about the stupider they are the more attention i get?

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman
                        You guys give him little credit, I believe proclamation #1 may be valid.
                        Then again, you also believe humans were created by space aliens impregnating a frog don't you?

Originally posted by madhanee

I protest. I should be man of the month, or at least share it with the winner.
                        Most of the year, you are solid contender. But......I'm sorry. This month you actually contributed one or two things that were clever and insightful [inciteful?]. Took you totally out of the running.
                        Last edited by myvoice; May 31, 2005, 03:01 PM.
                        "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Originally posted by myvoice

In fact, the last time I recall that this Guppy posted something correct, it was his identification of me as an a**hole.
                          That too coming from a guy whose threads - 98% of which are about people who chop off their testicles and other such bodily parts. MV nobody chopped anything off recently eh? You should do something about that - then you can be the main character in the news story.
                          "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman
                            You was was not considered because the title is reserved for 21 year old young boys.
                            Tsk tsk Catty, one must be older than 21 to have perfect knowledge of the Universe. I quote:

"I am 22 and i have worked for 3 different national governments."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohioguy
                              Tsk tsk Catty, one must be older than 21 to have perfect knowledge of the Universe. I quote:

"I am 22 and i have worked for 3 different national governments."

OG, that was in the past. Cat is talking about present. I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X