Bay-Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay-Form

I haven't registered Misbah using a Bay-Form. My father is of the opinion that I should but he has no valid reasons other than emotional attachment. So, why should I go through the paper work?
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Re: Bay-Form

Don't. Get her a POC instead. She will thank you later.
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

I am planning to do that as I am thinking we might need it in case we have to go to Pakistan in a hurry, especially with parents visiting for more than the usual monthly period in their old age.
      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Ahmadjee Bhaijan, have you asked her what she wants? It will be nice to do that. You live in America and it's a free country and people make their own decisions here.

Comment

Madhu bhaijaan, I am afraid she will say yes or no depending on how hungry she is and not really think about it much.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

And you think she is calling you when she says Ba Ba…. She means Form Bay by that.

Comment

^ haha
              Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

Working...
              X