Attention ALL guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention ALL guys

IF u ever need to pm me or need to talk to me or flirt with me .. JUST please take black Mamba's permission first.
    thanks
    I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
    Åchi ßachi Çlub

Re: Attention ALL guys

lol Attia.

acha I wont say anythign here. but I am worried cuz I might get lots and lots of PMs for that permission. cuz u r a popular gal among guys.

lol waisay what if I dont give anyone permission? phir kya karo gi?
    "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

Hellow mamba bhai *hugs*
      Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

hmm

don't need one ..
        Sochte hein Tujhey Wuzuu ker k
        Yuun tera ehtaram kerte hein

Comment

why so? :-|

I dont need no permission

Comment

Originally posted by Attia
            IF u ever need to pm me or need to talk to me or flirt with me .. JUST please take black Mamba's permission first.
            thanks
            is he ur new munshee ?

waisay u have done it the good way. no one can flirt with u in his presence
            Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

Originally posted by Dada Abbaa
              Hellow mamba bhai *hugs*
              lol Ata bhai Salam.

j/k so how are you ata bhai? what happening?
              "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

thanks
                What if I need to pm mamba or talk to mamba or flirt with mamba ... do I need to get your permission first?
                Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                Al-Ghazali

Comment

lol Maddy. we were made a couple up in the skies so no need for any permission for u to flirt with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mamba
                    lol Ata bhai Salam.

so how are you ata bhai? what happening?
                    w'salam,
                    I am ok jigar , ap sunain how the life is treating you ? :-)
                    Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT
                      What if I need to pm mamba or talk to mamba or flirt with mamba ... do I need to get your permission first?
                      with that foot ? I dunno if BM will allow...

Comment

Originally posted by Dada Abbaa
                        w'salam,
                        I am ok jigar , ap sunain how the life is treating you ? :-)
                        Ata bhai. Life is good. just a lil busy these days.
                        what about u? kya ho raha hai aajkal?

Comment

thanks
                          kyo kia hassan bahi nay aap ko apni sarparasti mein lay liya hay
                          Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
                              why so? :-|

I dont need no permission
                              no it is ur u can flirt
                              I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                              Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Working...
                              X