Gol GuppaY ................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gol GuppaY ................

I just realized that I had gol guppay after 7 years in last december 2004 when I'd visited Karachi..

I miss gol guppaY
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Re: Gol GuppaY ................

kabhi kabhi baahir nikal kar waqayee bohat acha lagta hay .. thora aur nikla karain yaar..
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

i had gol guppay the other day
      People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by faizy
        kabhi kabhi baahir nikal kar waqayee bohat acha lagta hay .. thora aur nikla karain yaar..
        naheen bhai! hameshaa auqaat maiN reh kar baahir nikaltaa hooN...
        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

phir to aapki chaadar napni paray gi..

ps::biggthumb
          thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
          -faizy

Comment

phir to aapki chaadar napni paray gi..

ps::biggthumb
            darzi kaheeN kaa

Comment

@ faizy

PS: faizy wesay merey hansnay se bhi kabhi kabhi aag lag jati hai :halo:

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

gol gappay....

AQ unkil, aap bhi kya kya yaadain taza karwa daytay hain...

ab mujhe gol gappay chahiyain. bas, mainay keh diya. golllllll gappay!
                \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
                -\_/|
                -/-\ -
                and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by JonyBr

PS: faizy wesay merey hansnay se bhi kabhi kabhi aag lag jati hai
                  I saw a dragon cartoon where the dragon used to laugh from behind (or was it fart ) aur aag lag jaati thee

yes i saw a cartoon naa
                  Last edited by AQ; May 31, 2005, 12:15 AM.

Comment

i miss karachi too
                    hmhmmm....
                    Life is straight as a jalebi, sweet yet...Twisted!

Comment

I told ya faizy can u see?

PS: I ll repeat myself, some ppl r so predictable they r no mpre fun (i know i know they r not here to entertain us per entertain tu phir bhi ker hi jatay hain na )

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

gol gappey i want someeeeeeeee
                        Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Originally posted by JonyBr
                          I told ya faizy can u see?

PS: I ll repeat myself, some ppl r so predictable they r no mpre fun (i know i know they r not here to entertain us per entertain tu phir bhi ker hi jatay hain na )

Jony: you of all people being a mod should know that comments like this which you always start are against the temperament of this place. But no, you have to come and insult a person who is not currently saying anything to you.

I may be predictable or not.. none should be your concern.

You do not bad mouth against me and I shall stay away from you then. theek hai? If not let me know

Comment

jony: kiya yaar.. apni apni baari main SABB bhagay bhagay phirtay hain..

anwaar bhai: darzi ka kaam bhee mastt hay yaar :biggthumb.. "kiyaaa cheez, CUT PIECE!" yaad hay ye dialogue?
                            -faizy

Comment

anwaar bhai: darzi ka kaam bhee mastt hay yaar :biggthumb.. "kiyaaa cheez, CUT PIECE!" yaad hay ye dialogue?
                              haaN yaar.. aik lady tailor ko kehtaY sunaa thaa

Comment

Working...
                              X