Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We .....

Won today :bhangra: we havingg a party now

ok here little summary for today's match. we play two matches with the same team.

in first match we have 30 over game but we knock the other team on 46 run all team out and we won easily.

so they decided to one more match with us and this time we have 25 overs game.

they gave us target of 141 to win on 150 balls. we lost 4 before we could make our 50. then player played very well and before we could lost 5th wicket we have 115 runs. then 1 more wicket was down and i was send . we need 31 runs on 36 balls and only had three wickets behinde and no batsman after me

i started very good and after litlle bit time we need 16 runs on 18 balls.

then we need 9 runs on 12 balls

and in last we need 3 on 6 balls

and finally first ball of last over my partner hit the boundry and we won.

my partner gets man of the match coz he took 4 wickets and 11 runs and i took 2 wickets and made 22 runs out of 31 runs now we are celebrating coz we are the best
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Re: We .....

how many goals did you score ?

P.S
    Congrats
    If every country in the world is in debt
    Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! wooohooo! wheres the party?
      People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand
        how many goals did you score ?

P.S
        Congrats

do u know any other sport than football ??? :halo:
        Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
          yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! wooohooo! wheres the party?

at my house

Comment

Originally posted by insan
            do u know any other sport than football ??? :halo:
            lol iw as thinking that too..
            I was like goals?

goals in cricket?

Comment

Originally posted by TaraLee
              lol iw as thinking that too..
              I was like goals?

goals in cricket?

he always ask the same question whenever i talk about crciket try to tease me all the time

Comment

Who cares .. pakistan toh haar giya na
                keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come

Comment

^ teen one day jeet gaya na bus aur wasey bhi ek he test howa abhi thak series abi bhi baqi hey

aur ajj kal zada ter one day ko dehka jata hey test to time pass ke liya hou the hey

u don't care i won so mean

Comment

he always ask the same question whenever i talk about crciket try to tease me all the time
                    awww *pats you on the back* its okay

Comment

mubarkan way mubarkan :bhangra:
                      mughe wi khelna hai
                      Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

Won today :bhangra: we havingg a party now

ok here little summary for today's match. we play two matches with the same team.

in first match we have 30 over game but we knock the other team on 46 run all team out and we won easily.

so they decided to one more match with us and this time we have 25 overs game.

they gave us target of 141 to win on 150 balls. we lost 4 before we could make our 50. then player played very well and before we could lost 5th wicket we have 115 runs. then 1 more wicket was down and i was send . we need 31 runs on 36 balls and only had three wickets behinde and no batsman after me

i started very good and after litlle bit time we need 16 runs on 18 balls.

then we need 9 runs on 12 balls

and in last we need 3 on 6 balls

and finally first ball of last over my partner hit the boundry and we won.

my partner gets man of the match coz he took 4 wickets and 11 runs and i took 2 wickets and made 22 runs out of 31 runs now we are celebrating coz we are the best
                        Mubarak ho...matai nehi kalae ge?
                        ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                        *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                        *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Decent^Munda
                          mubarkan way mubarkan :bhangra:
                          mughe wi khelna hai

houston ajeyn to app ko last battin aur last over doon ga

Comment

Originally posted by desi_angel
                            Mubarak ho...matai nehi kalae ge?

abhi nhai jab team sami finals ya finals mey chali jay gi phier kihlaon ga

Comment

:bhangra:
                              I told you duniya gol hay...

Comment

Working...
                              X