Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Rockistan says "DeSiMuNdA is my cousin, i can get you banned at will!"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News: Rockistan says "DeSiMuNdA is my cousin, i can get you banned at will!"

well, not quite breaking news...but its news to me nonetheless...

aren't we all related to each other somehow? afterall, it was just adam and eve in the beginning and that applies to how rockistan is related to myself...perhaps a few thousand yrs back we had some common ancestors and thats all there is to it folks...i don't know rockistan in real life, and he surely isn't an "immediate" cousin...Thank God for that

also, eventhough my nick is DeSiMuNdA, and even if i had a cousin on the site (which i don't), i am not "DeSi" enough to ban anyone else on someone elses say (i.e. sifaarish...roab jamana...ke meiN isay jaanta hooN meiN ye karwa dooN ga...Thank God for that too...i don't want those "DeSi" traits in myself)

oh and for the record, i don't have powers to ban ppl...i simply moderate the forums...only admins can ban ppl on the site...

happy posting rockistan...and all other "cousins"/"relatives" of mine

Re: Breaking News: Rockistan says "DeSiMuNdA is my cousin, i can get you banned at will!"

thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

Re: Breaking News: Rockistan says "DeSiMuNdA is my cousin, i can get you banned at will!"

admin meray realtives hain i ll aks them to ban all of u , so be carefull of me ...
      "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Get a life dawg.

Can someone change his nick.

Dumbistan is perfect for him!

more suggestions r most welcum...

Comment

^ lagta hai punga lene ka bahut shoq hai..phir koi kuch kehta hai to aag lagti hai
          People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Re: Breaking News: Rockistan says "DeSiMuNdA is my cousin, i can get you banned at wi

^ welcome to gs.

who r u btw?

Comment

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

DM bhai, ammi pooch rahi hain khaala jee ka kia haal hai? Aur yeh jony mujhe pasand nahi, can you remove him from modship please? When you'll come to my home next time, I'll treat you and take you out to bowling.
                ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                  DM bhai, ammi pooch rahi hain khaala jee ka kia haal hai? Aur yeh jony mujhe pasand nahi, can you remove him from modship please? When you'll come to my home next time, I'll treat you and take you out to bowling.
                  you so are not related....adding to his risthaydaar thread...don't feel left out I am sure u will find ur relative on gs....some day.

DM: How r u guys related?
                  Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                  Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                  Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

DM bhai, congratz on your 10 K

Please ban Pyari83
                    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                    Shikra was here.

Comment

congratz on your 10k
                      ~*The Most Colourful Guppan Award Holder*~

~*~Member of the Pink Panther Clan~*~

Comment

Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

Comment

LOL!!

Hah, so what's Rockistan got to say about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                            DM bhai, congratz on your 10 K

Please ban Pyari83
                            but we are not risthaydaar....why ban me!!!!!!!!! And plus pyaaray log ban nahi ho sakthay .....well I guess we won't be seeing u on gs anymore..... JKKKKKK
                            Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                            Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                            Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

what a looser
                              I told you duniya gol hay...

Comment

Working...
                              X