Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conversing with strangers...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Conversing with strangers...

    The best conversations are the ones held with total strangers...dont u think?
    No underlying need to say what the other wants to hear
    No danger of offending someone or hurting anyones feelings...
    Complete freedom...absolute luxury!!!
    But alas, anyone worth talking to cannot remain a stranger for long...
    and not many strangers are worth talking to...
    Paradox up and down...

    PS. Greetings Salutaions Salams... From a new stranger on the block
    Each man kills the thing he loves
    yet each man does not die...

    #2
    Re: Conversing with strangers...

    salam
    enjoy ur stay here. quiet interesting wot u said.
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Conversing with strangers...

      hellooo bibi jee... have fun in GS...
      My heart never knew loneliness until you went away…

      I miss you

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Conversing with strangers...

        Originally posted by bibi
        The best conversations are the ones held with total strangers...dont u think?
        No underlying need to say what the other wants to hear
        No danger of offending someone or hurting anyones feelings...
        Complete freedom...absolute luxury!!!
        But alas, anyone worth talking to cannot remain a stranger for long...
        and not many strangers are worth talking to...
        Paradox up and down...

        PS. Greetings Salutaions Salams... From a new stranger on the block
        salam from me too stranger and nice lil quote at the end hehe..it rhymes
        ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
        *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
        *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Conversing with strangers...

          Welcome.....and ya its quite fun conversing with strangers....until u figure out like desimunda that ur related to someone. Then ur always careful of what u say.
          Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
          Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
          Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Conversing with strangers...

            bibi ji i agree with ya........
            "Anything U can DO.....I CAN DO BETTER...."

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Conversing with strangers...

              welcome to GS
              ~*The Most Colourful Guppan Award Holder*~

              ~*~Member of the Pink Panther Clan~*~


              Comment


                #8
                Re: Conversing with strangers...

                Welcome

                And yes, It's good to talk to strangers

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Conversing with strangers...

                  I am also a stranger - and I am lost
                  hi
                  If every country in the world is in debt
                  Where the hell did all the money go !!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Conversing with strangers...

                    Thanx for all the welcoming greetings... Desi Angel incase youre further interested in rhymes the quote i used is from a poem by Oscar Wilde, an English poet. Its one of my favourite poems... It goes like this

                    Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
                    By each let this be heard,
                    Some do it with a bitter look,
                    Some with a flattering word,
                    The coward does it with a kiss,
                    The brave man with a sword!

                    Some kill their love when they are young,
                    And some when they are old;
                    Some strangle with the hands of Lust,
                    Some with the hands of Gold:
                    The kindest use a knife, because
                    The dead so soon grow cold.

                    Some love too little, some too long,
                    Some sell, and others buy;
                    Some do the deed with many tears,
                    And some without a sigh:
                    For each man kills the thing he loves,
                    Yet each man does not die.

                    Interesting place to hang out, this forum... I hope to have lots of fun.
                    Each man kills the thing he loves
                    yet each man does not die...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Conversing with strangers...

                      Originally posted by bibi
                      Thanx for all the welcoming greetings... Desi Angel incase youre further interested in rhymes the quote i used is from a poem by Oscar Wilde, an English poet. Its one of my favourite poems... It goes like this

                      Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
                      By each let this be heard,
                      Some do it with a bitter look,
                      Some with a flattering word,
                      The coward does it with a kiss,
                      The brave man with a sword!

                      Some kill their love when they are young,
                      And some when they are old;
                      Some strangle with the hands of Lust,
                      Some with the hands of Gold:
                      The kindest use a knife, because
                      The dead so soon grow cold.

                      Some love too little, some too long,
                      Some sell, and others buy;
                      Some do the deed with many tears,
                      And some without a sigh:
                      For each man kills the thing he loves,
                      Yet each man does not die.

                      Interesting place to hang out, this forum... I hope to have lots of fun.
                      very interesting..(although was too lazy to read it all ) but i appreciate it
                      ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                      *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Conversing with strangers...

                        Bibi Welcome on board.



                        While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Conversing with strangers...

                          Originally posted by desi_angel
                          very interesting..(although was too lazy to read it all ) but i appreciate it
                          seedha kaho. Itni english ati nahi.....

                          wow Attia hasn't posted in this yet? is she ok?

                          @Bibi: But once you start talkin - they don't stay necessarily stranger! Another dilemma?
                          [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Conversing with strangers...

                            Originally posted by PrinceMS
                            seedha kaho. Itni english ati nahi.....

                            wow Attia hasn't posted in this yet? is she ok?

                            @Bibi: But once you start talkin - they don't stay necessarily stranger! Another dilemma?
                            jee nehi..mashallah se..aap se zayada english aati hai
                            ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                            *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Conversing with strangers...

                              ^^ Tum isi khush fehmi mein khush raho


                              @bibi: I like you already! so Dark!! Such Nice Poetry! Got more to share?

                              Let me know if you post more. I don't check all threadz all the time
                              [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X