Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a dream....

That my celll phone bill was $428.56
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: i had a dream....

For some reason I thought the first post would say something more powerful...like "I had a dream.....that brown people would no longer suffer the effects of stereotypical prejudice aimed towards us just as BinLaden's crew had aimed those very planes at the WTC".

..hmm guess not.
    That's a lot of money.

Comment

and 56 cents ?:s

where did you called for that ? :s
      Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Calls to pakistan and virginia
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Calling Pakistan tehseel Virginia makes 56 cents ? :S
          Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

I had a dream too. that......................
            "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

You are thinking about it and taking it so seriously that now you see it in your dreams too?

It = You know what we talked about on MSN.
              ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
              Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
                That my celll phone bill was $428.56
                oh bechari..hota hai hota hai.. it's a normal thing..
                ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

I haven't thought about it for days but I just had that dream last nite....

Comment

Working...
                  X