GIRL WINS Guy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIRL WINS Guy!!!

today we had a wedding near London....so we took 2 cars...my dad drove one and my sisters husband drove his. anyway...on the way going....I was sitting in dads car and brother in law won us cuz my dad drives according to the limit

on the way coming back...in our car it was my eldest bro, dad, mom and my niece....and in bro-in-laws car...it was his 3 kids, my sister and my other brother. anyway....we came out of the wedding and I went to bro inlaws car and asked them if they want a race back with ME they all started saying "yeah! yeah!....we will leave u standing etc. etc."

anyway, they challenged me so I took it...anyway...we came on the same motorway and I drove on average 90/100/110mph. and initially my broinlaw was driving his car....but then he didnt want to get beaten by a girl...so he told my brother to take over after 15 mins!!! anyway, half way dad phoned them lot to ask where about they had got to...and they were on junction 11 and I was on 15!!! after that I started going even faster and I beat the race!!!!

so we got home about 15/20 minutes before them lot and when they came home they were all embarassed....brother was even surprised with my driving ....he said he went maximum 90....and my maximum was 110mph (thats cuz dad didnt let me go any faster ).

but the point is....a girl beat a guy in a car race....

I felt like saying "im part of the pink panther crew and u cant catch me..." but I left it even my nephews are all embarassed even now....because at the beginning they thought im just a girl...I can never win them.

I even overtook a Porsche!! had to do 110mph to pass that one though

I feel happy now
    Last edited by Impulse; May 29, 2005, 12:23 PM.
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Re: GIRL WINS Guy!!!

LOL but it's very dangerous to drive fast LOL!!
    Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

PROOF that girls are better drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Nilu
          LOL but it's very dangerous to drive fast LOL!!
          u r right....but I only drive as fast as I know that im in control. and i concentrate 100% and know wots going on around me

Comment

**Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
            *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

Pardesi and Hammad...thanks

Comment

**Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
                *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

"Anything U can DO.....I CAN DO BETTER...."

Comment

^you've been in a car with me on normal roads but u havent yet seen me on a motorway

Comment

they just let u win...see how happy u r..
                      Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
                        u r right....but I only drive as fast as I know that im in control. and i concentrate 100% and know wots going on around me
                        Hmm ok hope u had ur seatbelt on when u was driving LOL
                        Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

Originally posted by lussi
                          they just let u win...see how happy u r..
                          whatever ...he'd never let me win ever. hes around my age....its not the kind of "oh shes younger let her win kind of thing".....these guys always go on and on about their driving and handling and all that....

and I say less and do more....unlike guys, who talk more and can do less

Comment

Wagwon Impulse

Comment

hmmm, Bragging????? I can also say that I am the prime minister of England. to believe it or not is up to you. First, it wasn't you who won, it was the car. Also you said you were doing 110 and was in full control? You better fix that speedometer. that's one crazy speed and people with 20 years of experience would have problems controlling a car going that fast!. Lastly, putting your's and others life in danger is nothing to be proud of.

Comment

Working...
                              X