X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replies

To my Fairy,

Hi,
    SAro honey bun , its not it great that when after several weeks i checked my email box i got not even a single mail from my little sisso huh? . . Great work wow! Good job darling i am impressed .
    well now will you please mind to send me a email about your self that whats going on at your side how are ya, about MOM, DAD, BRO about IFFI and specially that RISTHA THINGY . send me email at once and tell me about every little detail about that RISHTA .
    So i should learn DHOLKI BAJANA . tumhari shaadi mein bajnanay k liya *laughing* .
    About my self nah jee. First you have to tell me about your self then i will *devil*
    yeah but for now i have only these three news for ya.

1. DAD Has just launched their Distribution COM (DCOM) in Dubai. For which He was working very very hard remember? i told you about that. yeah that opening ceremony was *let me count that days* i think was about 7 to 8 days ago. Dad are a very very much Happy and so Ali Bahi. And now they are looking forward one more DCOM in UK yani again busy, no time for your poor , innocent, cute sisso. kheir...

2. Sonia is ill. i am worried for her. i am missing my methoo as hell now. Might be the cause of her sickness is that she is missing me too. poor thing.

3. Love you janu *winking* yeah jee thats a news .

so my apple pie, sweeto rani plz furun say phly apni siss ko email kero darling not pm because i am not going to read again pms . only mail me at my msn id. i am waiting for you mail .
    just give me some more days for rest and i will be soon online regularly. so much to tell you , lot of things to share with ya.

God bless you alway,
    your loving,

NOOR.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To Doctor, (PP).

Salam,
    i hope you are still in chicago with your family enjoying life. I believe its always best to live with family. i wish to had a large family with lots of bros and siss, with stupid cousins . kheir.
    you were busy thats ok, i can understand cricket is really important for life . like oxygen is important May be Cricket is more important then oxygen. right?

kheir i am happy for ya at last you got rid of that horrible appartment in new york. now you have completed you studies so now can i call you doctor hy na? .
    YOu know i am stupid i have lost you email address what was that??? . Can you send it to me again.plz.

Inshallah we will talk again soon.

Allah hafiz

---------------------------------------------------------------

To AAnum Sisoo,
    kehsee ho annum jee? . Actually i was away thats why i could not answer you and OFcourse i am not angry with you why should i . Thats was nothing . you just said what you thought and thats it. In fact you were right i am big girl now and suppose to be more brave then i am at the time. but i will try na. suchi.
    Jab tuk aap jesay dost hein yeah bewaqoof larki achai , aqual-mund-ana batein seekhtee rahay gi. *hugs*
    mein naraz nahi hoon. but i am happy for your pm.

See you soon,
    Allah hafiz

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To ULLU, (USA ka ullu)

you know stupid your that pm gave me the heart attack today when i read that. i am still wondering how come you wrote to me and asked about my health huh? we were supposed to be enemies. are not we??? or were we friends? i am puzzled . asa tu nahi tum nay mujhy message send kia hi na ho bulkay kisee ny tumhara account hack ker ky mujhy pm kia ho .i believe asa he kuch hova ho ga.
    kheir .. whatever how are you?? and everything?. umeed hy achay bahlay he ho gay aur phlay ki turhan hi dheet ho gy.

YOU said :Jesay hi message milay , reply kerna
    Lo kerdia reply * bashing him hard * ....

Well MOd jee can i ask for a favour will you plz Humaray bartaan bi aa ker dhoo dia kerein . *laughing* bari mher bani hogi aap ki. Wesay aunty aap say bartaan dhulwa ker bilkul sahi ker rahi hein . akher larkoo ko ghar ky kam kaj kernay anyein chay. kia puta kul ko agr unki ksei sasee larki say shaadi hojay jis ko ye kam na kernay aatein hoon tu ....
    saahee kaha na so its good for you. bilkay khana pukana bi seekh lo . trust me mein such kaha rahi hoon is mein aap hi ka bhla hy. *laughing*.
    Thanks once again mera haal saro say pochanay kia liya i hope us nay kuch nahi butia hoga. aur mein is ko munha bi kerdoon gi ky mut butaya kyon ky baaz log phlay baatein to sun laytein hein baad mein inhi baateeoon ko issue buna ka muzaq urataein hy. *grumpy* wsay log = aap janab

aap ky he style mein..

*snooty* pher baat ho gi
    Allah hafiz

Dynamic fire * the rule breaker*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To Shivangi,
    i hope ab tuk tu aap ka account wala maamla theek ho gia ho ga.
    to tell you the truth after knowing that reason agr mein bi Admin ki juga hoti tu mein bi yahi kerti *halo* .
    ab naraz mut hojana ye sun ker well mein hoon tu nahi na ADMIN .

see you around,
    Allah hafiz.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*blushing*

To everyone,

how are you friends?. Missing you every one *hugs* but will soon come regularly . Till then keep smiling and plz don't mind about my this long thread because i am not in Mood ky sub kay pms ka alug alug jawab duoon thats why i opened this thread. aap log asa sumjooh ky wo jis turhan school mein hum MIRZA_GHALUB ky kHATOUT perthein hein ye *blush* DF ky pm hein . right?.

God Bless you ,
    DF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do everybody like my new ECARDs *blush*
    i know they are not that great . But for me they are greatest. Ofcoruse i cann't say ky mujhy pusund nahi hein.
    Saro for the full aap ko intaazer kerna hoga jub kut hum Msn per milein or mein email ker duon ?.
    Well right now i am reading DRACULA NOVEL have anybody read it.?? I think its pretty interesting.

Farewell,
    NOOR

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/gallery/s...php?i=909&c=63

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/gallery/s...php?i=910&c=63
    In ankhoon kay ye zumurd hein teray liay...per tuo hay kahaan...... kia puta...(blush)

Re: Replies

Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

god i swear if u were infront me i would have beaten u so much na , do u know how worried i was, god do u know what i went tru u idiot .
      Since u never came online , that why i dident send emails, cuz i dident think that u will use net
      ~EvEn ThOuGh YoU mIgHt NoT sEe It ThErE aNd ThAn,BuT rEmEmBeR eVrYtHiNg HaPpEnDs FoR a ReAsOn~

Comment

Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

by the way love uuuu very much and missed u
          ~EvEn ThOuGh YoU mIgHt NoT sEe It ThErE aNd ThAn,BuT rEmEmBeR eVrYtHiNg HaPpEnDs FoR a ReAsOn~

Comment

Nooooori

PS: where is my letter

Comment

"Anything U can DO.....I CAN DO BETTER...."

Comment

Good to c ya back noori,.,,,,,,
                sub show sha hay !

Comment

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Noor
                    ~*The Most Colourful Guppan Award Holder*~

~*~Member of the Pink Panther Clan~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
                      Nooooori

PS: where is my letter
                      In ankhoon kay ye zumurd hein teray liay...per tuo hay kahaan...... kia puta...(blush)

Comment

^^Ur online ..

miss u na ..thanx 4 sms
                        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

^ i am not saro

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamic fire

kaisi ho.. itnay dinn se kidhar thien?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamic fire
                              ^ i am not saro
                              Oopss :halo:.. achaa :-s

whats ur name ..
                              "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Working...
                              X