~*Weird people..*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~*Weird people..*~

so i went to work yesterday.. it was a quite hot day abt 30 degrees..n i was wearing short sleeves shirt..my collegue ran to me..
    "what da..! tumhe garmi nahi lag rahi..? mujhe to itni garmi lag rahi hai uff..! main to short skirt aur top pehn kar aayi hoon.."
    i was like.. jab 20 degrees hote hain to yeh gorey saare kapre uttaar dete hain..
    me looking vey confused at her.."mujhe to nahi garmi lag rahi.. main to 40 to 50 degrees mein se kitni dafa hoke aayi hoon.."
    she's like.. 40 to 50..?? i dont know how u survived.. i would've died.. (me again.. )

y do gorey's exaggerate so much..? they lay outside cuz they wanne be brown..lekin jab dhoop mein yeh kuch deer bethte hain to yeh brown nahi ya orange ya red as tomato ho jaate hain.. 20 degrees hotey hain kehte hain..haai garmi.. haai main marr gayi.. haai garmi..!
    20 degrees..? im still wearing a jarsi..
    Last edited by ~*Lay-D Honey*~; May 29, 2005, 11:00 AM.
    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Re: ~*Weird people..*~

^
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

i can't read all dat...
      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

^.. Lazy bum...
        The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

u think soo

Comment

Dude 30 degrees is like FREEZING what are you talking about?!

Comment

aap pehle jacobabad main rehti thi yah sibbi main
              Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

Hehe ur right Chilly but u know the weather here (holland ) is very

changeable sometime's is it so hot then u see the gorie's wearing
                short skirt or pants LOL and sometime's here it is cloudy.
                That's why some pple get floo so soon LOL.
                If i'll be honest i hate the weather here. U dont know what to wear.

Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

Originally posted by shoaib akhter
                  u think soo
                  Yesh..
                  The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiLLyMiLLy
                    Yesh..
                    really

Comment

Originally posted by shoaib akhter
                      really
                      Yesh..

Comment

Haan so true
                        Sooraj apni ek jhallak dikhaye to goray jhalle ho jate hain
                        Recently itni garmi thi bhi nahi, and i went to beach with a friend, aur haan kafi hawa thi aur thandak bhi, aur beach pe goray baithe huwe the, nange (in bikini and kachhas duh)
                        Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

Originally posted by Nilu
                          Hehe ur right Chilly but u know the weather here (holland ) is very

changeable sometime's is it so hot then u see the gorie's wearing
                          short skirt or pants LOL and sometime's here it is cloudy.
                          That's why some pple get floo so soon LOL.
                          If i'll be honest i hate the weather here. U dont know what to wear.
                          usually main winter mein summer clothes ko atack mein rakh deti hoon.. aur summer mein winter clothes ko atack mein..lekin ab to mausam aise hai ke winter n summer clothes mere almaari mein hain..
                          ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

^... jersey pehen li hai tumney.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bedouin
                              Haan so true
                              Sooraj apni ek jhallak dikhaye to goray jhalle ho jate hain
                              Recently itni garmi thi bhi nahi, and i went to beach with a friend, aur haan kafi hawa thi aur thandak bhi, aur beach pe goray baithe huwe the, nange (in bikini and kachhas duh)
                              typical dutch peole..

Comment

Working...
                              X