ajeeb swaal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ajeeb swaal

I have bean thin king over this swaal for most of my god givin (not damn) life that what came first in this world,
    CHOOZA ya ANDAA?

Please help me out of this mess yaar!!!

Oeyy pagal Chooza does not give aandda....ONLY chooozii gives anddaa LOL..so this question of yours is very easy to answer....anda came first.

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Originally posted by Jaawan:
      Oeyy pagal Chooza does not give aandda....ONLY chooozii gives anddaa LOL..so this question of yours is very easy to answer....anda came first.

Jaawan

Jawan bhai (or behan) This is the biggest ulghan if there was no cooza or choozee where did the anda came first FROM!!!!!

Comment

First of all its bahii...its Jaawan bhia with as...

Second If i ask you where you come from..you will say your parents met in an unfortunate night and it happened well where did your parents come from? and same statement applies to themm...now who was the first man created...yup it was Adam..he was CREATED by god(ALLAH) as a muslim we should believe that...
        science will Never be able to answer this questions...there is no such thing as evolution...which states that...there was this creature and it developed into some choozaa thats BULL****!!!

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Jawan, the ADAM, today's Muslim believes in is only 5000 years away, while science have found human skeleton as far as 13 millions years old by different processes like carbon dating etc, which theoretically cant be proved wrong. On the other hand Muslims don't have any evidence of ADAMS being the first human on earth.

My dear, when human specie achieved enough matureness to establish a communication with God, it was then named a HUMAN, and the first of them was Adam, not the Adam which you ppl made with clay and water, and ask shaitan to prostrate in front of him rathar than Allah. - wierd thoughts.

For details, read the nikkah prayer, you might find some clues. There is whole theory of human evolution defined in these few verses (only if can decipher).

And maxy, egg is a single cell structure and a chooza is a multicelluar configuration, don't waste time on this issue, definitely a single cell is a more easier task than a complex one.

[This message has been edited by [email protected]@jdulara (edited April 21, 2000).]

Comment

Allah made pairs of every possible creature so it's natural that the "chooza" and "choozi" came first
            That's my answer anway. Who cares what the rest of you think

------------------
            Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing all my life!

Comment

Jawaan bhai,
              aap to meri toaquaat se bhee simple nahin balkay stupid niklaY. QISSA TO CHOOZAY ka tha aur aap ne mujhey insaan ke history parha de.
              As a muslim I also believe that Adam and Eve were the first human on this planet and all mankind are thier aulaad but as one of the intelegent friends has mentioned above that animals were here long before humans.

Comment

Its not matter of who is stupid its the matter of who is using LOGIC here..and my friend you dont posses the thing called logic..common sense you dont have..now i can sit here and explain what i mean..but your too stupid to get what i will say because i will talk logic and you dont understand that...sorry cant help you.

Read what HUM SA said plz.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Hey maxi, that sure is a strange question with many possible answers. As "Hum Sa.." gave one good point, "Jawaan" is a born logician , know what I mean. They both might be right. But there can be another aspect that Allah created choozi first. As Hazrat Eesa! that is Jesus was born without a Father. Allah's Miracle! Or in the age of Noah! you might have read that cat was made from lions nose. So there is another aspect that chooza or choozi whatever might have made from some other creature. But who knows.
                  Allah can do anything, He knows better. So, you can't think of any possible answer!

Ciao !

------------------
                  Get a load of me !!!

[This message has been edited by Casper The Clever Pagla (edited April 22, 2000).]

Comment

Casper, you are undoubtedly a very clever person and I am realy glad that you have explained this strange question in very simple but highly logical way. You also kept our great relegion in mind when putting me out of this myserey.enough respect going out to you ,you and you. thank you once again.
                    Please also try and knock some sence into people like jawaan the self confessed logical genius who does not have a clue what he is talking about because a person who does not understand other person view is a discrase to the human race.
                    Thanks to everybody for contributing
                    Jazaak ALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by a1maxy:
                      Casper, you are undoubtedly a very clever person and I am realy glad that you have explained this strange question in very simple but highly logical way. You also kept our great relegion in mind when putting me out of this myserey.enough respect going out to you ,you and you. thank you once again.
                      Please also try and knock some sence into people like jawaan the self confessed logical genius who does not have a clue what he is talking about because a person who does not understand other person view is a discrase to the human race.
                      Thanks to everybody for contributing
                      Jazaak ALLAH
                      Maxy,

It was my pleasure. But most of the credit goes to you. As you brought up this question and really I acquired something.
                      So, Thank you mostly. Keep thinking and asking, technical questions. I am here always.

See you around!
                      Allah'Hafiz.

P.S. I keep on editing again and again ..Sorry! but am new so have to get used to graphics and stuffs.

------------------
                      Get a load of me !!!

[This message has been edited by Casper The Clever Pagla (edited April 22, 2000).]

Comment

arey pagloN

pehlay na to unda aaya, na hee choozi;

sub say pehlay aaya................guess who

pehlay aaya MURGHAA
                        http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

"what came first in this world, CHOOZA ya ANDAA?"

first of all..before i go any deeper...CHOOZA DOES NOT GIVE anndaa if you look at it logical way!! DOES IT GUYS? Did you ever see a rooster giving eggs? EVER? Did you ever heard seen a MAN, a male sex of a species giving EGGS or birth to young ones? EVER? TELL ME and that IDIOT who can not digest what im saying here whats his name >"a1maxy" <<IS YOUR HEAD THICK OR THE POINT IM RAISING HERE IS?>>
                          If you were a little bit less stupid and said that "what came first the hen or the egg...than i would not have had humiliated you like this.
                          We know by quran that allah made adam and than he created Ave..now listen...than they had sex and WE humans came to life and generated our species...as a muslims i SHOULD look at life with religion first because i believe that Science follows quran...quran DOES not follow science...

people the problem with this DEMAGAG(a1maxy) is that i said this to him..."If i ask you where you come from..you will say your parents met in an unfortunate (that word ticked him off..no wonder he is acting as he is...) night and it happened well where did your parents come from? and same statement applies to themm"

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited April 22, 2000).]

Comment

Jawaan: Since you are very logical and intelligent person, can you tell us that CHICKEN is Choozi or Chooza? thats is Murgha or Murghi?

Najoomi

Comment

Chicken is mixer of both i think...read my post again plz.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X