Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your personal voice mail message like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your personal voice mail message like?

My wireless phone company seems to be going a little nice on me. As a result, they've given me a voice mail plan free for two months to try.

For now, I'm sticking to the standard greeting where I only get to say my name and everything is taken care of by the pre-recorded message.

I'm thinking of personalizing it and I want to make it a serious/professional one, and not the one with songs, swearing and other rudeness.

I'm all ears and looking for good voice mail greetings that I could use. So let's have some of the voice mail greetings that the guppies here have used or are currently using.

Re: What's your personal voice mail message like?

aap waise bhi Ph messege per rakh sakte hain ..
    Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

I have just the standard voicemail message just say my phone nr that's all.
      Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

I've always had a personalized one and never a pre-recorded one. It's plain and simple:

Hi. You've reached Sohail. Please leave your name, number, and message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

Comment

Mine goes something like this:
          "You have reached "insert my name here". Jeedu menu taim(time) milay ga mai tanu call back karaan gi. Acha, Khuda Hafiz."
          I also say my name in the voice mail in a unique tone.

I love my voice message .
          *Apne haath zara tu ootha lay, mang lay Rab se dua ke vo baant day sari khushian..bhula de sare ghum*

Comment

Nilu, yeah but that could leave the callers with a bit of doubt as the name would be missing.

Shikra, yours sounds pretty good. I think I've made an attempt of recording such a message in the past, but I could never be satisfied with my voice (when I hear it myself), so I think I kept re-recording and deleting it to the point I totally gave up.

kino, haha! that's funny! Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

New Jersey
              *Apne haath zara tu ootha lay, mang lay Rab se dua ke vo baant day sari khushian..bhula de sare ghum*

Comment

lol... so you have both desi and non-desi people leaving messages on your answering machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiyah
                  Shikra, yours sounds pretty good. I think I've made an attempt of recording such a message in the past, but I could never be satisfied with my voice (when I hear it myself), so I think I kept re-recording and deleting it to the point I totally gave up.
                  We are lost twins.

Kino
                  ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                  Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiyah
                    lol... so you have both desi and non-desi people leaving messages on your answering machine?
                    Only family members and relatives know my number
                    *Shaylee* don't you be rollying your eyes at me just because my message is not as boring as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                      I've always had a personalized one and never a pre-recorded one. It's plain and simple:

Hi. You've reached Sohail. Please leave your name, number, and message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.
                      Name: Hidden

Number: Hidden

Come soon

Comment

mine is almost like sohail's, except the name:-p its simple n nice.

Comment

I'll try to personalize mine, but I'm sure I'll be up all night deleting the messages. I feel so weird hearing my own voice. :s

Comment

I dont have voice mail :halo:

saves me 6 bucks on the bill

if I am not available - I AM NOT AVAILABLE

keep calling till you find me
                            If every country in the world is in debt
                            Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

^ Yeh hoee na typical desi shadi-shuda mardon wali baat ($6 bachao).

Comment

Working...
                              X