Not Able To Open Hotmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Able To Open Hotmail

I am not able to get into my hotmail e-mail account since this morning,anyone with the same problem ???...It's giving different messages like:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help

ERROR

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
    If you are attempting to reactivate your Hotmail account, we're sorry but your request cannot be processed at this time.
    Please do the following:

Close all web browser windows.
    Restart your web browser.
    Return to http://www.hotmail.com to sign in.

2005 Microsoft TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement Anti-Spam Policy
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is going on since 8 am ...
    Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Re: Not Able To Open Hotmail

same here but i thought its becz i have problems wid my computer ....
    "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

No ...i guess it is with hotmail...where are u?I am in Boston...Well i am tired of it now...Hotmail is doing some crazy things right now...
      Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Comment

Im in denmark
        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Now it's saying:
          -----------------------------------------------
          Server Too Busy
          We are experiencing higher than normal volume and are therefore unable to service your request at this time. Try one of the following:

In your browser, click Refresh
          In your browser, click Back, and try again
          Wait a few minutes and try again
          We apologize for this inconvenience.
          ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

i am having the same problem
            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Goliko
              I am not able to get into my hotmail e-mail account since this morning,anyone with the same problem ???...It's giving different messages like:
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help

ERROR

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
              If you are attempting to reactivate your Hotmail account, we're sorry but your request cannot be processed at this time.
              Please do the following:

Close all web browser windows.
              Restart your web browser.
              Return to http://www.hotmail.com to sign in.

2005 Microsoft TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement Anti-Spam Policy
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------
              This is going on since 8 am ...
              same here

M$N sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Comment

Same here , thank u MSN
                Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

Comment

Now i am able to open it...but not able to send emails...

Comment

mines working fine (mashallah)
                    Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

i dont have this problem but my yahoo mail account asks me for my password atleast 6 times before it signs in... how annoying
                      I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

Working...
                      X