Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~*What da..! *~

ma sad sad story..

so i bought a dark red kameez type shirt from karachi last summer.. and when i got back i didn't got the opportunity to wear it.. 2day is was a beautiful day.. (after a very looooooong time) temperature was rising n rising.. so i decided to wear the karachi shirt..
    but then i reached ma school.. i noticed that ma arms turned pink.. not only ma arms.. but also ma nails..were pink.. when i got home again i threw the shirt in the wash machine n then i saw that ma whole upper body was pink/purple..!!
    i mean that the hell do they use in the kapra..?? kacha color..?? what..? i mean.. aaahh.. even ma bag didn't survive ma shirt.. ma black bag has some white striped.. they got shoking pink..
    never buying clothes from pakistan again..
    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Re: ~*What da..! *~

It's not kacha color. That's how the intended to make it. Name another country that can make such shirts that change colors in heat. Pakistan
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Comment

hahahhahahhah Sasta roye bar bar mehnga roy aik bar thora karcha kar leti na achi wali leti
      Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

hhhhaha
        bhooooooot acha hoaaaaaaa
        :bhangra:
        **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
        *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

no yaar.. i bought it from pak towers..!
          ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
            It's not kacha color. That's how the intended to make it. Name another country that can make such shirts that change colors in heat. Pakistan
            Thats why I look at the stuff I buy ten times especially the shoes....I am always scared that the heel or something might break cuz they look so cheap.
            Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
            Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
            Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

^ it feels like i walk on pieces of wood..

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMAD
                hhhhaha
                bhooooooot acha hoaaaaaaa
                :bhangra:
                lagta hai tumhe aadat si par gayi hai.. kapre pehna jiska color utarta hai..lemme guess..ab to tum multi color ho gaye ho..

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
                  no yaar.. i bought it from pak towers..!
                  hmmm phir tumne sahi se check nahin kiya hoga ?
                  Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

Originally posted by Decent^Munda
                    hmmm phir tumne sahi se check nahin kiya hoga ?
                    check kya karna tha..?

Comment

check kya karna tha..?
                      material aur kya

Comment

Oh Pinky Oh Pinky.....
                        The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

Originally posted by Decent^Munda
                          material aur kya
                          yaar.. material to theek tha..well.. theek lag raha tha..lekin aksar aise hota hai.. pakistan se clothes lati hoon.. to unka rang uttar ta hai..pehne se pehle main hameesha wash karti hoon in case naa..

Comment

Originally posted by ChiLLyMiLLy

Oh Pinky Oh Pinky.....

Comment

The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

Working...
                              X