Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sleep!

Hello everyone!
    This is my first post here. I just wanted to get ur input on "How long can one go on without any sleep?" ...if u guys want to shed some light on it drawing upon ur personal experiences and factual knowledge...!(i may not follow the thread but would love to come back later)

Re: No sleep!

the longest Ive been awake is about 2 full days...at the end of it I felt really tired.

its when i went pak this winter....I left home at 8am (after about 4 hours sleep)....then went to the airport....plane was supposed to leave at 4ish....but they kept delaying it....until it finally left about 8/9pm.....I dont like sleeping on the plane....especially if im travellign on my own and theres a strange guy on the seat next to me :halo:

so anyway....it was about 6am british time when the plane almost got to Islamabad....but for some reason it kept going round in circles :halo: and then it finally deciced to go down.....but then it changed its mind again and went shooting back up again.....it was the MOST horrible feeling I have ever gotten....going down and quickly coming back up...

anyway, getting to the point. weather was too foggy is Islamabad....so plane couldnt land....it was also foggy in Lahore too...so we couldnt land there either....so plane then went to Karachi!....it took about 3/4 hours I think (cant remember for sure)....then the plane stayed in Karachi for about 5/6 hours....and we were stuck on the plane!!! all this time I had no sleep at all.....and then plane went back to Islamabad...which took another 3/4 hours.....then it took another 3/4 hours in the airport....cuz it was a jumbo jet...and hence ALOT of people....

anyway, then went to bros friends house near the Airport.....stayed there for a while...again couldnt sleep. then went home....which took another 3/4 hours :halo: didnt sleep in the car either....cuz guess what....I had my contact lenses in so I couldnt sleep

that is worse....not having any sleep and on top of that having contact lenses in.....anyawy....I went home and had a lonnnnggg sleep
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

^and right now its 5am here and I havent slept since last nite....I have so far been awake for 20 hours.....and I will go to sleep after another 12 hours.....so today...in total I would be awake for 32 hours...

its cuz I have an exam in 9 hours time...so im revising for it...its my last one

anyway, I better get back to the revision now
      ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

last time i think i didnt have no sleep for straight 23 hours ...

p.s: impulse yar do somethin abt ur posts yar .. y using 10 words when it cud be said in 2 ? ... its like i wana read ur replies but just cant lol sry !
        !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
        Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

welcomeee....the longest i've been up is 21 hours...which was yest! *sigh*
          People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Thanks for all those replies!

[size=2]Well, no sleep for a couple of days is considered pretty normal...but ive heard of people who say that they havent had any sleep for days...its hard to believe...but they say that ur sleep 'accumulates'..n to recuperate u need to 'fulfil ur quota' of sleep...6-7 hours for adult is ok...kids need more...but what i wanted to know was that is it possible to continue doing all the mental work for hours daily while getting '4-5 hours sleep/everyday'...how long can it go on before one breaks down....in any case..once again thnx for the replies...[/size]

[size=2]and have some sleep u all [/size]

Comment

Working...
            X