...Kia Zamana Aa Gaya Hai...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Kia Zamana Aa Gaya Hai...

Jo gupshup par raaj karta hai, logon k dilon mein [] raaj karta hai, abhi khaaney k baad bartaan dho kar aa raha hai

Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Re: ...Kia Zamana Aa Gaya Hai...

good good ur learning

its good training for when u get married..so u can help ur wife
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

I'll reply on behalf of Shikra.

Well it's not that I don't know how to, it's just that I prefere not to. When mom's here, she washes the dishes, unless she's sick and in that case I do the housework most of the times if dad's not home. I think I should start using paper plates because I have hundreds of them left for PSA and there will be no PSA next year as I graduate :halo:

Comment

ok then ur better than alot of other guys....at least u do it when your mom is not well. so you cook the food urself? impressive.....

Comment

I try :halo: It's not the best food, but trust me, there is NOTHING better tasting in this world than the food you prepare for yourself because you put your every effort into it. She made some snacks for me such as patties (turnovers), potato kabab, gulab jaman, and some other stuff. I ate cake and drank milkshake in the morning, ate at a restaurant for lunch, ate the homemade stuff for dinner :rotato: Now I am in my bad with my laptop on my lap. Life's good :love:
          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
          Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
            Jo gupshup par raaj karta hai, logon k dilon mein [] raaj karta hai, abhi khaaney k baad bartaan dho kar aa raha hai

Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            Get up man!

Comment

Thanks for waking me up But you woke me up at the wrong time. Wake me up at 10 a.m. tomorrow. It's only 9:30 p.m.
              Shikra was here.

Comment

Shut up Sir!

nuff said

Comment

Awwwwwww.....Oye khotey, you need love and attention come here
                  Shikra was here.

Comment

You are gay?

Comment

I try :halo: It's not the best food, but trust me, there is NOTHING better tasting in this world than the food you prepare for yourself because you put your every effort into it. She made some snacks for me such as patties (turnovers), potato kabab, gulab jaman, and some other stuff. I ate cake and drank milkshake in the morning, ate at a restaurant for lunch, ate the homemade stuff for dinner :rotato: Now I am in my bad with my laptop on my lap. Life's good :love:
                      thats really good. im going to learn to cook properly in these summer holidays..which start 2moro

but really that is good, it shows u have finally grown up well almost.....

Comment

Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                        so they have this new invention....its called the dishwasher....have u heard of it??
                        People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

^
                          Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

abhi to start hai abhi to bahut kuch dhona parega
                            Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                              pupup mayra bacha
                              time time ke baat hia

wasye shikra masssiiiiiii

oo nahi nahi maaa ssaaa
                              **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
                              *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

Working...
                              X