Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technologically advanced toilet seat...

...for cars!

Now this would save everyone when they dont have a place to pee...

[thumb=H]_41182913_indiopen20315647_8404327.JPG[/thumb]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4578895.stm
    I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Re: Technologically advanced toilet seat...

ok, serious question, would you drive IN the car after relieving yourself.

eeeewwwwwwww
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

but of course yes minah, as long as there is a lota in that package...
      I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mal1k
        but of course yes minah, as long as there is a lota in that package...
        true nature's call
        Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

y not pull over and do it in the bushes? Goras need to learn the acient art of squatting. I used to be able to squat for days. i had thighs of thunder!
          hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

The goras dont know the basics - cleanliness & purity. See they can wipe themselves off with a tissue(they are clean), but are they pure from the dirt...not Xactly.

Comment

^^ No the goras dont put much emphasis on their asses, its a hole where poop comes out, clean it up and you are ready to go. Compared to a ritual that follows where ass washing is regarded as an art.
              Malik you could probably retrofit that toilet with a hose that is connected to the wiper fliud container. Dont ever say I didnt help you.

Gamma: Even the goras squat, ever gone hiking in back country? They dont have toilets, and I am not talking car camping either.
              Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Does it come with a built in air freshner system - Ewww!

Comment

^^ See? my reaction wasn't a Gora one, it was a woman's reaction to traveling in a car with waste beside you.

But I see how it could benefit people with medical problems and maybe young kids on long travels.

But still - eeewwwwwwww

Comment

^ it is the appropriate response minah

imagine driving with your windows down in below zero temps just because you installed the poop seat in your car...

Comment

ejection seat that does eject , but bolted to the floor. Sorry guys,,that was the height of another pain
                      *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                      Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Oh C'mon Malik... a dash to the dunes, is far better than a portable. Although I can not say much for the blazing sizzling sand though
                        Anyway, wasn't really here to comment on ur thread but rather to drop in a 'hello how are ya!' rather... so howz life treatin ya...any recent balah sighting? ;-)

Later,
                        DB :-)

Comment

^ how cute :love:

to tou gaya mal1k ,, :elmo:
                          *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                          Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Minah pa, Im sure u have travelled in an aeroplane & used the loo...It is all stored for the destination country to unpack or whatever... a similar situation here, but I have a better suggestion, they should have a hole in the car, & the toilet seat installed just above it. That way u can be sure that ur not carrying any Xtra payload.

Deysee behna, u had me scared with ur nick for a minute, but u know the dangers of taking a shack in the desert, its dangerous, there are scorpions & snakes...what if they u know...ewwwwwwwww

Raindance, waisay good suggestion, now that is what I mentioned in my rep to minah...

Rukhsaaraapaa...I say the AC should come with Xtra freshners...so that would keep the unwanted air out...

Vvvvvvvvvveri - u always crack me up...

Comment

Malik - I have always drove everywhere, even to CA. The only planes I have ever been on are small 4 seaters. Anything bigger, I won't do, so no, I stand by my "eeewwwwww". Unfortunately this is one of the reason's I am not going to Pakistan with my husband also.

As for the other option, Can you imagine how everything would smell here especially in the concrete jungle of NY?

Comment

Working...
                              X