Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just had

Had a nightmare

Awful it was too. I think it required lots of clothes changing. A hijaaban, car chases, maniac man trying to kill her. two cars. A car par speed case, me cussing lots and being afraid she'll DIE and eventually waking up in a start.

O and I also saw my neighbour a 40 yr old Aunt and some of my mums friends have tea. In my dream.

What was you most recent nightmare?

Its not that scary right? I woke up in freaking cold sweats and screaming. I really wouldnt mind killing the freaking hijaaban myself, I never liked her much anyway.
    rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Re: I have just had

I can decipher this dream for you...

Before sleeping you actually tried out a Hijab in the mirror, in the privacy of your room, and you were at war with yourself subconsciously whether to be, or not to be, a Hijaban...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

My most recent nightmare? The usual...invisible spirits around me not allowing me to run or breathe while I;m trying to recite aayaats

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab
        I can decipher this dream for you...

Before sleeping you actually tried out a Hijab in the mirror, in the privacy of your room, and you were at war with yourself subconsciously whether to be, or not to be, a Hijaban...

OO femme i get that too.

Lajjo: how about, this hijaaban really needs to die, I dont try things in the privacy, yes ive toyyed with the idea of hijaab - even full burqua but it goes against everything I stand for
        rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Working...
        X