Visiting Pakistan..what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting Pakistan..what to do?

Opps, i posted on the other forum on accident. but this is the official thread.

First of all, I want to just say hello to everyone on here. I just recently bumped into this forum and it seems like there’s quite a large active community here so I wanted to give it a shot.

Alright so my cousin, my brother and I are visiting Pakistan next month. We’ll mostly be in Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad area. But no place is out of question here. I need to know what you guys think is worthwhile doing over there. Last time I went there was 8 years ago and then I was only 13, I couldn’t have done much on my own even if I wanted to.

So now I want to travel and actually want to have fun. What I’m asking from you guys who perhaps have visited recently or even reside in Pakistan to tell me what places I should visit. My cousin has his expectations a lil’ too high. He things we’re gonna go “clubbin” and all sorts of things. Are there even clubs in Pakistan? If so where…. Where are the local hangouts (safe ones).

Thanks

Mohsin

Re: Visiting Pakistan..what to do?

wow,no replies......

Maybe I shouldnt be going there

Comment

When in Lahore... EAT ...EAT....EAT... there's no clubs as such...but if u know ppl...try and get into sum private parties...I think there is ONE club thing...maybe is Islooo and one Maybe in Khi....

Go Bowling..paki style and go for Sheesha/Huqa in Lhr!
      Watch what you eat tonight....it might burn your ass tomorrow!

Comment

I didnt know there were sheesha bars in Lhr...dude im so there....

we have about 10 sheesha bars in SD and thats pretty much our hang out spot...

Comment

Working...
        X