X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~*Should I go or not..?*~

hey everybody..! whazzup..?

i need ur help..
    the thing is that next week we have our highschool prom.. but i dont know wheater i should go or not.. i wanna go bcoz i have the feeling it's a part of my highschool years.. it's a tradition..
    but the problem is that we have tickets with unlimited drink.. that includes alcohol.. now.. i dont drink..but abt many people of ma school i know they gonna drink a lot.. literally.. a looooooooot.. they defenitly will take advantage of that oppurtunity n then they act like jerks.. last year it was also a disaster and it wasn't even unlimited drink n now im afraid that this year it's gonna be even worser than last year .. so im stuck with a dilemma.. should i go or not..?
    i wanna go.. but.. then.. aaahhh.. plz help me..
    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Re: ~*Should I go or not..?*~

Yaar...i think.. juz go.. u dont need to hang around wid those drinking people na..?
    Are u going wid Dinky baji btw..?
    The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

^ I spoke to her last week.. she told me abt last year..n she didn't want to go.. but that wasn't for sure yet..u know her bf.. it depends on him.. he's defenitly going.. so she's 50/50 n me 2..
      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Hmm... Phir u 2 shud decide na.. lekin we'll have a party when u graduate..
        The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

^ yeah same here.. iam not going to prom too
          i even bought the dress.. but according to some ppl it is not good for girls to go there that is why i changed my mind and now iam going to wear that dress in a wedding party
          I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
          Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Originally posted by Attia
            ^ yeah same here.. iam not going to prom too
            i even bought the dress.. but according to some ppl it is not good for girls to go there that is why i changed my mind and now iam going to wear that dress in a wedding party
            well.. that's no problem for me.. it was actually ma mom's idea to go with a bunch of other people in a group..she was excited abt it..
            but im really confused..

Comment

^ yaar per jao na..
              goshh kash may bee ja saktee
              by the way if u are in canada (toronto)
              can i come to ur prom?
              Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

^ yaar per jao na..
                can i come to ur prom?
                sure.. not problem.. but im not in canada.. the other side of the world..(well allmost the other side.. ) Holland..

Comment

Hmmm, you should go. matlab like ChillyMilly said, you dont need to hangout with the drunkards
                  haan i know how that goes, muft sharab peene aa jate hain yeh log :disgusting:

Dus ik zou zeggen, ga gewoon en blijf bij die engerds uit de buurt
                  Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

^ yaar per jao na..
                    can i come to ur prom?
                    sure.. not problem.. but im not in canada.. the other side of the world..(well allmost the other side.. ) Holland..

Comment

Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

^ ohay bedouin mujay gali kio daytay ho
                        Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Originally posted by Bedouin
                          Hmmm, you should go. matlab like ChillyMilly said, you dont need to hangout with the drunkards

Jij ish Nederlands...???

Nog een Dutchie erbij! Welc0me ji..

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
                            iam coming to holland next year inshallah
                            Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Originally posted by Bedouin

woh to hai..typical gore's..

ps..ur u dutch..? or..?

Comment

Working...
                              X