Religiously HARAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religiously HARAM

I know smoking cigerettes is bad for u, but is it against our religion in any way? Is it haram in any way?
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~
    Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Re: Religiously HARAM

IMO ,, you must start with opening a thread in 'Religion' to understand the word "Haram'
    and 'Halal' who can use it and how ,,, etc,,
    Lately this term is being used in a very casual manner ,, and thats disturbing and misleading,,,,,,
    Allah swt has strictly warned muslims to avoid from declaring things onto themselves as 'Haram aur Halal'
    To argue that such things did not existed in the time of the Prophet pbuh is ridiculous
    Quran in its delivery form was and is way ahead of the time that we have not even seen yet.

No! smoking is not defined as 'Haram'

I hope you don't mind my saying so...
    walalam,,
    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

thanks
      Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

Peena hi hai to Sheesha piyo. Kharaba kerna hai to Enjoy to keroo

Hope you understand urdu well.
        [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

Comment

Comment

salamz faru

Comment

oye faru guess who i am talken to

Comment

wasalam...

Salman

Comment

Junaid

Comment

from what ive heard...its classified as haram.....

and even those who think its not haram....u do know that its HIGHLY disliked....so things like that should be avoided.

and put religion aside....those who smoke STINK! and have dirty yellow teeth....and hoarse/husky voices...and glowless/dead looking skin...and they have spider web looking things on their lungs (:yukh: ) and they're always coughing and....they cant even taste food properly .....and the list goes on..

what i dont get is...if by smoking u LOSE the taste of FOOD...then how stupid can u be to do it? if even ur food doesnt taste good then wots the point ?
                    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

yea i guess it is .. who cares they say i look kewl so i smoke ! *social smoka*
                      !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
                      Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

i ve heard by my teachers that HER QISAM KA NASHA HARAAM HAI....cigerates b

Comment

well i smoke n i kno its bad but like bombastic stated i guess i started as a social smoka.....

Comment

I heard guys dont like girls who smoke. is that true?
                            ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessSiddiqui
                              I know smoking cigerettes is bad for u, but is it against our religion in any way? Is it haram in any way?
                              nope..its not against our religion (BUT ITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!! SO PPL STOP SMOKING )
                              ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                              *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*

Comment

Working...
                              X