kali billi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kali billi

It is believed to be bad luck when a kali billi crosses your way. But today a deer, with big dark eyes crossed the road in front of me. Stopped right in the middle, looked at me with a long face and then moved on.

Is that a sign? If yes, then what for?
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Re: kali billi

it depends..r u superstitious..?
    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

dis kinda stuff happenzz to me all the time... do i care>??? NO
      |<^>|<^>|*ﺩﺎﺑ ﻩﺪﻧﺯ ﻪﭽﺑ ﻲﺗﺭﺍﺮﺷ *|<^>|<^>|

Comment

He could be a ghost as I learned in the movie Ring II. I don't believe in all that. Kaali billi crosses my path so many times, stops and stares at me, and I scare her away
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

Comment

thia is all **dhakya noo se baateen**(fazoool bateen)
          **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
          *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
            He could be a ghost as I learned in the movie Ring II. I don't believe in all that. Kaali billi crosses my path so many times, stops and stares at me, and I scare her away
            r u scary by nature..?
            ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Shikra, anyone would be scared of you .. even the ghosts.
              I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

He will eat you tonight, sorry man you are dead.
                I told you duniya gol hay...

Comment

Originally posted by kulfi walaa
                  He will eat you tonight, sorry man you are dead.
                  bechare ko mat darrao na..

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
                    r u scary by nature..?
                    The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

That poor deer is going to have very bad luck.

Comment

^

Comment

hayaa, did you just call me a kala billa?
                          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

I went to Virginia and was driving around the Blue Ridge mountains.... Man those were the stupidest deer ever. They were licking the yellow line in the middle of the road -- no joke.. and Even when I pulled p real close they calmly walked away and then when I was driving off they were going back to lick the yellow lines.....

Comment

[QUOTE=ahmadjee]It is believed to be bad luck when a kali billi crosses your way. But today a deer, with big dark eyes crossed the road in front of me. Stopped right in the middle, looked at me with a long face and then moved on.

That cat was flirtin'with you hahahahahahahahaha
                              Is that a sign? If yes, then what for?
                              Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

Working...
                              X