Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*eek* it's my mom's birthday!!!

*yes i realize this is my second thread in a row...deal with it *

well my mom's birthday isn't today, it's on thursday. and i haven't gotten her anything!!!!! the only money i have on me is $5...and the rest is in my bank which i would have to cash. and even when i do..i dont know what to get herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. grrrrrrrrrr cuz whatever i would get, i know she would get better for herself. and i dont like to give clothes. she has nicer ones.

so i was thinking that i could i dont know make her excellent food. maybe involve my bro so he could clean the house, so ammi doesn't have to do anything. and ohhhhh i could get some movies or something so she can just stay on the couch and eat some meetha and stuff. but i dont know what the menu should be. like it has to be breakfast and lunch. but what for it?

and also ohhhh my khala is coming over. and from wh at ammi told me...she is leaving on thursday!!! grr no. cause then ammi wont let me cook. well, she will, but i rather eat what my khala has stirred...cuz it's sooo good.

maybe i should have her "birthday" like on the weekend or som ething.

watcha say???
    \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    -\_/|
    -/-\ -
    and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Re: *eek* it's my mom's birthday!!!

aaw yea yea stuffing your ammi with mithaiyaan and having her sit on the couch and watch a movie sounds great

Comment

Happy Birthday to ur mom
      |<^>|<^>|*ﺩﺎﺑ ﻩﺪﻧﺯ ﻪﭽﺑ ﻲﺗﺭﺍﺮﺷ *|<^>|<^>|

Comment

Happy Birth Day
        Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

Call Umair the Birthday Planner
          "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

Ok, Here's what u do. Keep urself uplate until midnight on wednesday. (hope she doesn't goes to sleep early, even if yes read along). Ask all the house members to join u in, after u make her a home-made cake (or ask someone to pick one up for u), and put one candle on it, and sing happy birthday to her at midnight (when the date changes).
            With the $5.00 you cud get her a hallmark/carlton card. Have everyone in the family sign it and write their personal messages on it. Or buy a Mug/cup with mom u're great and stuff written on it. Or any other mom-oriented presents in these gift stores. Check out Stokes/Rafters, sometimes they've got great sales on lots of items. If u're lucky u'll find something worth ur money there.

Comment

May Allah give her a long life with joy and happiness, and health aami summa aamin, Happy Birth day to her
              Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Happy Birthday 2 ur mom
                Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

i love u mom

app ke ami tu humhari ami

so plz mari taraf say ami jaan ko day dena .

ALLAH HAFIZ
                  Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

Comment

Make sure you get her a rose. or some flowers!!

flowers and just a card would do enf if you are on a tight budget.
                    [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

Comment

Working...
                    X